HWBOT Community Forums

Wow. gddr3 w/ 6800 agp

liq_met

I can't be a 6800 (even though the ASUS card linked has the right base clocks and vram type for the score in question) because the card in the entry as per the gpu-z in the sreenshot is a 16:16:6:16 (rops:tmu:vertex:pixel) core with 350/500 base clocks. This matches the 6800 GT only. The NV40 6800 has a 12:12:5:12 core set up.

Edited by cbjaust

32 minutes ago, cbjaust said:

I can't be a 6800 (even though the ASUS card linked has the right base clocks and vram type for the score in question) because the card in the entry as per the gpu-z in the sreenshot is a 16:16:6:16 (rops:tmu:vertex:pixel) core with 350/500 base clocks. This matches the 6800 GT only. The NV40 6800 has a 12:12:5:12 core set up.

Keep into consideration that

Almost all vanilla and other type of 6800's partial unlock or full unlock , with rivatuner or bios flash.

oh, right so it's a weird board partner concoction made to mess with the hwbot GPU categories. :P At the very least the entry linked in the OP should have the "shaders unlocked" option ticked which was probably not a thing in late 2008 when the score was put up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 12:27 AM, Liq-met said:

I done request for https://hwbot.org/submission/3503809 and nothing.

10 hours ago, Liq-met said:

I thought this thread was for 6800 AGP

Why dont you use the report button and write your comments on every other miss-match you find ?

4 hours ago, TASOS said:

I thought this thread was for 6800 AGP

Why dont you use the report button and write your comments on every other miss-match you find ?

I thought my thread of corrections was for this, but not.

Because these mobos new. Is it hard to fix them? pfff Report, sometimes you can wait for an answer for an eternity and ss in front of your face. Tasos dont` worry . It`s emptiness.

Edited by liq_met

• 2 weeks later...