HWBOT Community Forums

Massive recalculation ongoing, hold your scores on the thumbdrive plz

Leeghoofd

• Crew

Or something was still wrong when Spit joined the Team... that was early October... 

it is exactly as Tasos mentioned, too many things were broken, too many double aka ghost points, ghost points for removed benchmarks, bad competition seasonal points,... endless list...

The above comparison is of the image of the friday before the old point code was replaced by the new code... and that was approx 15K

Nah. Somethings still up. What happened to Ozzie? Disappeared from team completely.

Makes me wonder what else has disappeared that I can't readily account for.

And this is a small team. I cannot believe that a team as large as OCN loses so few points.

Edited by Mr.Scott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mr.Scott said:

Nah. Somethings still up. What happened to Ozzie? Disappeared from team completely.

Makes me wonder what else has disappeared that I can't readily account for.

And this is a small team. I cannot believe that a team as large as OCN loses so few points.

It was about time captain.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr.Scott said:

I have some ideas why that is :D For one basically nobody on OCN seems to have benched for teampower points so we have less scores in obscure benches, second we had splave and after he left a lot of the 2nd best scores never got any points, so chances are we're loosing a bunch of stuff but thanks to recalc we allso gain some points on scores where we had none before...

• Crew
13 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

Banned, unbanned, banned ? not much points to gain there.... RIP Shane bro. Vings merge is completed on UAT

Recruiting a new member with 9000 points doesn't mean your team statistics will gain another 9000 points either... check your team rankings... George, Genieben, Zarok,... these clockers soup up most of the GTPP and HTPP

But everyone believes in what they want to believe... I still have over 4K in subs to moderate with missing hardware... but those are scores are dating from latest 2010.... pretty sure they have no impact on any of the current standings...

Nobody is implying that there are no more errors in the newer point code but we are 200% sure there were too many points given with the Fred version.

2 hours ago, Mr.Scott said:

Understood.

Team points is a sham anyway.

Want to see the real team standings?...........Use only active members.  ;)

Active meaning, made a sub in the last year or two.

Hahahaaaaa. 

Fuckin awesome. I'd immediately get back to grinding. But this is pipe dreams.

-----------

Aleslammer has lost TEN THOUSAND points dedicated to our Team.

10 K I would guesstimate between 5 and 10,000 US dollars worth of hardware to achieve that much team contribution.

Honestly, he's frustrated. This is my team family and the "sudden decision" to find all these ghost points for visibly hand picked teams only is a crock of shit. 

The promises where face lifts and code correction, no fish for ghost points and take points people have had for many many years because we don't support the benchmark we removed a fuckin decade ago. 

Sorry Scott, Frank and Pete. I cannot keep my mouth shut any longer. 

I don't wanna see numbers, I would like some one to explain to Brad exactly what has just happened to him. No, not me. PM him.

3 minutes ago, spit051261 said:

Hope things get sorted but maybe not the best way to take on this sort of thing on without even notifying anyone and also not involving team captains.

Can't really blame the coders , this had to be an executive decision ?

In full honesty, there are some strong points in that post.