HWBOT Community Forums

K404 - Radeon HD 4850 GDDR3 - 426279 marks Aquamark

8 Pack

No idea :/ I didn't check the breakdown, I got the kinda score I was expecting, so I saved it. Not many guys have benched 4850/70/90 with Ivy. Give me a sec, i'll check the leaderboard

EDIT: Checked. My score "pattern" doesn't match any of the top 7 scores, but there are two, COMPLETELY different kinds of CPU and GPU score mix, so i'm not especially worried

EDIT 2: my chapter scores are fairly normal, but the CPU and GPU scores look TOTALLY random

Edited by K404

No idea :/ I didn't check the breakdown, I got the kinda score I was expecting, so I saved it. Not many guys have benched 4850/70/90 with Ivy. Give me a sec, i'll check the leaderboard

EDIT: Checked. My score "pattern" doesn't match any of the top 7 scores, but there are two, COMPLETELY different kinds of CPU and GPU score mix, so i'm not especially worried

EDIT 2: my chapter scores are fairly normal, but the CPU and GPU scores look TOTALLY random

Your score looks right to me, despite it being displayed in the wrapper funny . I ran 4890 on a 6.2GHz Ivy and its pretty close to your score, except I had a bit extra CPU and GPU clocks.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2294253_i.m.o.g._aquamark_radeon_hd_4890_443866_marks