HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 4670K/4770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

• Crew
Just ordered the L313. Very curious too. Too bad I'm not able to bin like some guys can at a shop.

i sell pre-delidded CPU's in my country, replaced with liquid metal pro, it became very popular so thats how i found my gem 4770k and 3770k's, just by chance while buying these CPU's to resell.

i've sold and repasted a total of about 20 cpu's i think. Had very good batches in my country so i've had around 3 x 6.3ghz 32m cpu, 2x 6.4, and this new untested hopefully 6.5 cpu. I dont have money to have more than one 4770k at a time so i had to sell all the decent ones already :<

• Crew
Just received a L316B470, i'm still waiting for the motherboard, and i'd like to know if you had new infos on it ?

From what i've seen L316 may be a very bad batch :(.

i had terrible luck with that batch, 2x cpu's that can't do 4.5ghz, i really hope yours is ok haha

Guest Rbby258
should i buy a L311B492 the only thing i can find on google about it is 4700mhz @ 1.273v, What will i expect with ln2?

bump for thoughts

I hope so!

[EDIT] One of the worst batches i've had... Not even 4.6GHz at 1.3v... At least not stable enough to launch cpu-z, lol. I'm going to smack some people over at the shop:P I specificly asked for a batch, even checked with my contact to supervise it.

Edited by rsnubje

• Crew
I hope so!

[EDIT] One of the worst batches i've had... Not even 4.6GHz at 1.3v... At least not stable enough to launch cpu-z, lol. I'm going to smack some people over at the shop:P I specificly asked for a batch, even checked with my contact to supervise it.

siiiigh thats terrible