HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 4670K/4770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

i7 4770K

Batch # L312B515 Malaysia

Tested on Swiftech H220 AIO water cooling.

4c8t HT On in all test :

4.6Ghz 1.19v 32m stable

4.8Ghz 1.27v 32m stable

5.0Ghz 1.385v 32M stable

Will test on Cascade tonite does not looks bad , cross fingers.

In the other hand my good i5 4670k 6384Mhz validation , 6012mhz 3D stable , 5500 capable uncore at high clocks and ddr3 3000+ imc capable has degraded to hell :( , it has been degraded fast after a whole month of punishment at around 1.72v to 1.88v range , benched every day for the last 4 weeks. It started to degraded to 5.9Ghz max , next day ram would not run 2666 no more , now finally max cpu Megahurts is 5800 on Ln2 :/ no mater voltages ram or board , I tried on my Asus M6E , ASRock Z87M OC Formula and Asus Z87 Pro to confirm my findings , and yes chip has degraded to the point of been useless for subzero benching grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........>.<

Also our hopes are totally lost I know of 5+ people with Costa Rica batch and it is not as good as Malaysia lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ........ Darn we are Doom !!!

i7 4770K

Batch # L312B515 Malaysia

Tested on Swiftech H220 AIO water cooling.

4c8t HT On in all test :

4.6Ghz 1.19v 32m stable

4.8Ghz 1.27v 32m stable

5.0Ghz 1.385v 32M stable

Will test on Cascade tonite does not looks bad , cross fingers.

In the other hand my good i5 4670k 6384Mhz validation , 6012mhz 3D stable , 5500 capable uncore at high clocks and ddr3 3000+ imc capable has degraded to hell :( , it has been degraded fast after a whole month of punishment at around 1.72v to 1.88v range , benched every day for the last 4 weeks. It started to degraded to 5.9Ghz max , next day ram would not run 2666 no more , now finally max cpu Megahurts is 5800 on Ln2 :/ no mater voltages ram or board , I tried on my Asus M6E , ASRock Z87M OC Formula and Asus Z87 Pro to confirm my findings , and yes chip has degraded to the point of been useless for subzero benching grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........>.<

Also our hopes are totally lost I know of 5+ people with Costa Rica batch and it is not as good as Malaysia lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ........ Darn we are Doom !!!

I have same batch too and looks similar voltage

Batch # L312B515 Malay

Tested on SB-E Extreme

5Ghz @1.35V spi32m 2c

spi5ghz.jpg

LN2 Test with Z87M-OC Formula @ asrock z87 launching event... 6374Mhz @1.785V.. CB -130

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2865307

637.jpg

Actualy what made hasswell degraded so fast? vcore, vring or something else?

Edited by Ekky jengkol

Wau guys. I will ask in my country for this batch, one shop has L312 Batch, so I will ask them, do do you recomend this? My dream is 5 GHz I will not lie, but if you are two, with same voltage and 5 GHz possibility, I will look for it. Now I'm looking for L310B487-B488-B491-B492.

Edited by Ponteral

• Crew
Wau guys. I will ask in my country for this batch, one shop has L312 Batch, so I will ask them, do do you recomend this? My dream is 5 GHz I will not lie, but if you are two, with same voltage and 5 GHz possibility, I will look for it. Now I'm looking for L310B487-B488-B491-B492. Did you both tried on Air cooling?

hey bro, i tested many 312B372. they are bad, BUT the 312B5xx and higher seem to be good. so it depends.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I had L313B846 and total crap was it. But other has L313B3xx or something similar and it was great.. so it really depends on the luck...

To Vivi: As I read the whole topic, you have more 4770k's?

Edited by Ponteral

• Crew
Yeah, I know what you mean. I had L313B846 and total crap was it. But other has L313B3xx or something similar and it was great.. so it really depends on the luck...

To Vivi: As I read the whole topic, you have more 4770k's?

i've had 310B488, they were the best for me, then i had 311B512, they were ok but didnt find special one out of 4. then i tried 312b372 and that was bad. but thats all i tested, we dont have more baaaaaaaatches here

L310B492 is pretty bad. It's what I have.

What is your OC results if you can post it. This batch seemed good, so tell us, please...

BTW: I have chance to buy L312B350. it seems very good. Rosty did 5 Ghz at 1.250V :) Does somebody similar experiences with this batch? From other forums? Thanks

Edited by Ponteral

• Crew
What is your OC results if you can post it. This batch seemed good, so tell us, please...

BTW: I have chance to buy L312B350. it seems very good. Rosty did 5 Ghz at 1.250V :) Does somebody similar experiences with this batch? From other forums? Thanks

welllll it still depends, i heard good things of 310B4xx but also good things of 312. i have tested 7 from same, and got between 1.25v for 5ghz till 1.45v for 5ghz, so you get bad ones and good ones. just get one and hope for best ^^

Hasn't been frozen yet, but it's 1.475V for 5GHz 32M.

I have a L312B342 and i havent testedt it at 5ghz, but it did wprime 32m 4c/8t at 5,2ghz with Water and about 1.35v

And wprime 1024 at 5.1ghz at the same volt

And it did cinebench at 5.8ghz under dice after i learned the new system and ran out of dice but in 2 weeks i have a bench session with my teammates and then it goes under Ln2

Hm. seems nice.. One shop in my country has L312B350, but I'm not sure about buying it. I can send it back in 14 days if I'll order from the internet, but I don't wanna give back second chip. I'd like to buy some tested chip.. which is able to do it. :)

You batch seems sice. Some L312 are good.. so I don't know.. L310 is unable to buy it in my country. I asked almost every decent shops :D

BTW: Do you want to sell it? I guess not, just asking. Is very hard to find very good one. :)

Edited by Ponteral

Thanks for the info. So it's not that bad at all, it is? BTW: If somebody will have 4770k which can run at 5 Ghz under 1.4V for sell, just tell me.. I'm very interested. :-D ;)

Seems like the best chips do 5GHz at 1.20V-1.35V. Mine doing it at 1.475V is pretty mediocre... especially considering that's just Super Pi 32M. It won't even consider doing something like WPrime or Vantage there, regardless of volts.

hMmfiRW.png

Lol, there is so much fail in that, that I find it hilarious. Ofcourse its not about you loud_silence. The chip is good and all, but seems like Haswell is so pathetic that we all have been relegated to compete in 5G challenges rather than compete for the best result, :D