HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 4670K/4770K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

air safe ? i think not,all people that killed their haswells apparently without reason ,all used 2.1Vccin+ on air.

why do you need 2.2 vccin on air anyways?multiple tested chips here,all performed best when vccin was vcore+0.45-0.5V.on air you it means 2.0-2.05 vccin is more than enough.

• Crew
air safe ? i think not,all people that killed their haswells apparently without reason ,all used 2.1Vccin+ on air.

why do you need 2.2 vccin on air anyways?multiple tested chips here,all performed best when vccin was vcore+0.45-0.5V.on air you it means 2.0-2.05 vccin is more than enough.

Just saying it is air safe for me :P. Not that i use it on air

I use 2.2 vccin on air for 5Ghz runs and no issues, it is when you start doing 2.5+ cold or air, when things go crayola!

I think a living, benchable 6.xxx cpu is better than a dead one while trying to max multi as I have wounded three doing this, no load.

Will be retesting the twin to this cpu which has a lower vid, it has been sitting in the air rig for a minute lol.