HWBOT Community Forums

Achievements - What do you want?

• Crew

Then the cap should be revised sometimes under certain conditions. For example if the number of such gurus doubles. I don't say their number should stay the same though.

Then how about posting the lists for each socket? I think there shouldn't be more than 10 gurus in categories like socket A.

how are those points calculated?

your complete points you have with all your submissions in a specific socket type(e.g. s775, etc.)?

yes.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the cap should be revised sometimes under certain conditions. For example if the number of such gurus doubles. I don't say their number should stay the same though.

Then how about posting the lists for each socket? I think there shouldn't be more than 10 gurus in categories like socket A.yes.

Revising caps is kind of difficult. It would suck damn hard if you pushed a few weeks for the title and then see it taken away because you're the 11th to reach it :P

• Crew

Yes, it really sucks. But at least 1-2 times a year this should be done otherwise the value of the award will lower (and this award is a very good one to fight for in some categories). If they are to be revised in certain time - for example, around NY and the end of June, everyone will be aware of this so no moaning ;)

Oh, and don't add the achievement for the newcoming socket at least half a year - until the first wave of popularity is over.

Edited by Antinomy

• Crew

Another achievements suggestion - "Magic people, Voodoo people" - bench one card of the each following series - Voodoo3, Voodoo4 and Voodoo 5. I mean - at least one of each series.

Hey, Massman, you are free to check this out for achievements: http://www.wow-achievements.com/achievements/general/none/

:D

And you can make an achievement "I've spent my life on this" - the total time of all benchmarks - the 2D are easily counted, the 3D all but Aqua have fixed length and Aqua can be calculated with it's score.

So the levels would be - I've spend an hour, I've spent a day/week/month/qr./year/life :D

And you can make an achievement "I've spent my life on this" - the total time of all benchmarks - the 2D are easily counted, the 3D all but Aqua have fixed length and Aqua can be calculated with it's score.

So the levels would be - I've spend an hour, I've spent a day/week/month/qr./year/life :D

Do you really want to know that? :D