HWBOT Community Forums

This guy seems to steal screens / results

Today I just realized that a new user joined my team, http://hwbot.org/community/user/r0ony?tab=profile

All his scores seemed ok but one was out of the line. As he just used air/water cooling for all his results I wondered alot how he was able to reach 5.7GHz with a QX9650 :D

This is 'his' score:

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/1054137_r0ony_3dmark_2006_2x_radeon_hd_3870_x2_32601_marks

Here's obviously the original from elmor:

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/931226_elmor_3dmark_2006_2x_radeon_hd_3870_x2_32601_marks

I think so too. He possibly just browsed through some old threads at XS & Co.

Perhaps he felt more safe as elmor didn't attached a screen, besides the submission was made for a single 3870X2 initially so that both results aren't listed next to each other.

Btw, he just joined the next team now :D:D:D

Ok, so someone - let's say it was in July 2010 for better imagination - recieves a score from a well-known overclocker, is publishing it at an online competition and gets banned from Hwbot for a year and someone else steals a score from a well-known overclocker after the whole community was going mad about this fictional *cough* score sharing just a few weeks ago, is publishing it at hwbot directly and NOTHING happens anymore?

All Fool's day twice this year? :)

Edit: That's exactly the reason why I tag every score I upload somewhere - to prevent unnecessary things going to happen

Edited by Hyperhorn

I think so too. He possibly just browsed through some old threads at XS & Co.

Perhaps he felt more safe as elmor didn't attached a screen, besides the submission was made for a single 3870X2 initially so that both results aren't listed next to each other.

Btw, he just joined the next team now :D:D:D

Guess so too. Just kick him out!

Theft of someone else's benchmark results is a banning offence as far as I am concerned - has anyone contacted the member to ask for his version yet?

This nub has to go.

Exactly.

Score stealing should result in instant ban.

No questions asked ( I mean in cases where we are 100% sure of who stole the score ).

Hi,

at the time to clarify the screenshot I've had for several months on my hard drive and could not remember where I got him and I'm sorry I uploaded a screenshot of is not from me. I wanted to aim at nothing bad, I was not so clear about the rules, because my english is not the best. Because of my screenshot was one of about 35 not mine, I beg you therefore to give me a warning instead of a ban. I did not fraudsters, but only a beginner of an error!

r0ony aKa PocoLoco

Hi,

at the time to clarify the screenshot I've had for several months on my hard drive and could not remember where I got him and I'm sorry I uploaded a screenshot of is not from me. I wanted to aim at nothing bad, I was not so clear about the rules, because my english is not the best. Because of my screenshot was one of about 35 not mine, I beg you therefore to give me a warning instead of a ban. I did not fraudsters, but only a beginner of an error!

r0ony aKa PocoLoco

I´m sorry

3DMark06 submission rules

"It is your responsibility, and the responsibility of your team captain(s) that these

rules are followed properly. Your submission may be blocked by hwbot crew without

notice if your submission is in violation of one of these rules. Multiple infractions may

lead to a warning, and eventually an account ban."

I´m sorry

3DMark06 submission rules

"It is your responsibility, and the responsibility of your team captain(s) that these

rules are followed properly. Your submission may be blocked by hwbot crew without

notice if your submission is in violation of one of these rules. Multiple infractions may

lead to a warning, and eventually an account ban."

You have to know if you bench on LN2 or not. And if you have ever had this rig