HWBOT Community Forums

580 Classified EVBOT Firmware

I don't have it anymore unfortunately. The easiest way will probably to PM Jacob from EVGA. He helped me out last time

http://forums.evga.com/Profile/198220/

Ok cool, thanks for the reply. I figured people probably don't have it anymore. jacob said he would try and find it for me.

Man it really sucks trying to find all of these special programs. I bought a 580 lightning and 6970 lightning but I can't find an older copy of abx.

ABX should not be a problem. 580 lightning was so popular I'm sure a lot of guys still have the ABX somewhere (me included, just have to look)

I have a new copy that works great with the 290x lightning so I figured it would work with all lightning so I bought a few but it doesn't work.

It's still a little tough for me just starting out because I don't have a lot of connections yet. I have pm'd everyone I could think of. If anyone has a copy of either one it would help me out a lot. Thanks.

I asked MSI in the past if they would allow us to host the ABX for EOL cards, but the answer back then was no. I'll ask again.

ya that would be cool. I have voltage control working on the 580 lightning with a few of the afterburner hacks but abx would be much better. For some reason I thought a newer version would work with older cards but I guesss not. I can't believe that 580 classy firmware is so hard to get.

I still have one 580 Classified here and two EVBots but one has the old EPower firmware on it and the other one the new EPower firmware. Would also like to have the other version to be honest.

well I have pm'd a bunch of people from EVGA and I have been looking everywhere. if I find it I will definitely post a copy here or send it to whoever wants it. I wish I had a second evbot. They feel so cheap and I am always worried mine will break.

I still have one 580 Classified here and two EVBots but one has the old EPower firmware on it and the other one the new EPower firmware. Would also like to have the other version to be honest.

I think I just got the 580 classified evbot firmware. I can't test it until my card gets here. i didn't want to buy the card until I knew I had this. I will send you a pm with it now. Hopefully the .hex file in there will work with the evbot gpu flash tool.

If anyone else needs it please let me know.

well I have pm'd a bunch of people from EVGA and I have been looking everywhere. if I find it I will definitely post a copy here or send it to whoever wants it. I wish I had a second evbot. They feel so cheap and I am always worried mine will break.

Hey John, I spoke to Jacob about this very thing and he said they could likely repair any malfunctioning for a small fee.