HWBOT Community Forums

Joa3d43 - 3x GeForce GTX 980 @ 1595/2100MHz - 65740 marks Catzilla - 720p

Dancop

...thanks guys ;-) ...real boost clock would have been around 1740-50 or so ...the screenshot shows you the nominal ones used; don't know where the once listed above came from as I normally leave that blank due to special Bios / clocks ...LN2 later, after I exhaust whatever headroom I still have left w / o it, but still just exploring these new cards > can hardly wait for 'Big Daddy Maxwell' / AMD 390X / stacked memory if these 980 Classifieds are any indication

...certainly happy w/ the cards, though I think all 980s react well to good cooling,but Classies' cold plates are a real bonus...cooling system for GPUs = total 1080x60 rads, 3 pumps, uni-blocks, cold water feed etc...trying to keep peak load temps at around 20 c or below

...ahh, was wondering...I'll try to add the clocks per GPUz from now on, but real boost w/ boost-enabled Bios and drivers seems to depend on order of ASIC w/ multi-GPUs, even before custom BIOS...and in Unigine 'Valley', the above run settings actually display as '1876MHz' on water which is utter hogwash :-)

Tx Szeged & SDhydro - I may yet mod the Bios towards boost-disabled anyways - just too little time right now as work is super-busy...haven't even done ANY SLI / only a handful single 980 Cl runs...2 of the 3 cards might reach 1800++ w / heavy water-cooling and sane voltages