HWBOT Community Forums

Uncecessary blocking of submissions?

The following submissions were blocked

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/956969_kow_ciller_3dmark06_radeon_x1200_rs690m_308_marks

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/952314_kow_ciller_3dmark03_radeon_x1200_rs690m_1613_marks

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/954578_kow_ciller_3dmark2001_se_radeon_x1200_rs690m_4868_marks

These scores were MONTHS and months old.

Whats with this guy blocking them when nobody else on the ranking has any of the supposed info as well? Is it me or is this guy seriously nitpicking because his scores are lower than everyone else? There are 34754389754837509745 other submissions on this site that dont have 100% of all the information yet stay on.

http://hwbot.org/community/user/sweet

Was who removed them.

Hey Kow,

Sweet is just doing his job, those results were reported which get's the attention of the moderators by design. If you see other results in the DB missing info feel free to report them, but I'll give you some advice, it's not the right approach to take. You're better off re-benching and making your submissions bullet-proof, then no one can question them. I'm going to bump the thread over @ OCF for the new people to see.

Edited by Maxi

funny, your complaining and yet your jumping on my scores! how ironic!

and during that time...there was no set screen shot to be showing. now that the rules have changed yet again..you people jump off the deep end.

side note:

certain dates should not apply to this new ruling...like after the new bot set of rules that have been posted.

and i knew this was going to happen once they changed..now we get to go with all the false bogus score reporting.

Edited by Johnksss

For your information - if you cover the settings that a benchmark is run at, any and all moderators will block those reported scores each and every time.

Basic stuff that any bencher should know. :) Never block the settings that the bench was run at.

So do it right and your scores will be bullet proof as Maxi said. :)

At least your 01 (didn't look at the others) was #1 by quite a margin (~8% unless my math sucks), and in such a case it's good to know that the resolution is correct.

Sometimes it takes a few months before such results are noticed, that's just life. Easiest way to make sure your scores don't get pulled is to make proper screenshots, it's not OUR fault that it's incomplete and that nobody reported it earlier:)

At least your 01 (didn't look at the others) was #1 by quite a margin (~8% unless my math sucks), and in such a case it's good to know that the resolution is correct.

Sometimes it takes a few months before such results are noticed, that's just life. Easiest way to make sure your scores don't get pulled is to make proper screenshots, it's not OUR fault that it's incomplete and that nobody reported it earlier:)

first of all. it wasn't incomplete. it had an orb link. which states the resolution. so thats nonsense.

incomplete how..YOUR the ones that said it could be orb or a picture. i did both.

but forget it. it's over an done with. i just deleted.

go find something wrong with my heaven benchmark..since it's like 2k above the next person. what percentage is that?

side note: the same people who reported me...had the exact same mistakes. so that's why i even said anything about it. before checking someone else..check your self.

Edited by Johnksss

If the resolution shown in the ORB link is known to be accurate I'd say that's proof enough. I'm not the one writing the rules, so maybe massman should say if he agrees with me or not :D

However, say the ORB link wasn't there... then you'd agree with me, right? Tbh I didn't look for it:p I just had a look at the x1200 ranking.

It is all good mate - we all need to let off a bit of steam sometime. At the end of the day we all want our sport to be clean as they say. So sometimes we have to cull a perfectly good result just to make sure that we can stay as clean as we possibly can. Not perfect, but it is what we have right now. So thanks for manning up and saying that you were venting. Appreciate that.

All good.

Merry Christmas by the way. :)

yes i would agree. of course.

i was just..venting is all..:)

not trying to give staff a hard time..:)

Oh, but you should give the staff a very hard time. If your scores are legit, there is no reason to block. Screen shot was not necessary at the time of submission because you had an orb link.

As I see it, you have three things working against you:

1) You are from USA.

2) You are on Team EVGA

3) Your scores are good.

So, if there is any reason to block your scores... They will, unless of course you are a moderator here :)

Edited by vasgto

• Crew

Hi VasGTO.

1) You are from USA.

My nationality is Argentina, but I have nothing against people of other countries wherever they are.

2) You are on Team EVGA

Also often use EVGA and I think in some cases are outstanding.

3) Your scores are good.

I don't know what score you say

If you provide me the link in question I will check again ;)

I can also be wrong, of course

Please You don't know me, I also have family in Winnetka, Los Angeles (citizens) and I travel very often there.

I Don't believe in discrimination of any kind, either religious or cultural, or political.

Here, I Just do my job, sometimes is hard, sometimes no, but always with respect and humility.

In the submissions mentioned by kow, unfortunately are missing important information on screen.

BTW, nothing further from the reality of discrimination for being from the USA or anywhere in the world.

I'm only just a Overclocker of a place of South. Latinoamèrica :)

Merry Christmas for all

Sw

Edited by Sweet
spelling correction

Oh, but you should give the staff a very hard time. If your scores are legit, there is no reason to block. Screen shot was not necessary at the time of submission because you had an orb link.

As I see it, you have three things working against you:

1) You are from USA.

2) You are on Team EVGA

3) Your scores are good.

So, if there is any reason to block your scores... They will, unless of course you are a moderator here :)

Ah, I notice you are really want to get back.

Let's get one thing straight then. Either you get back and show some respect from HWBOT itself, the staff and the result moderators or you don't come back at all.

Clear?!

Ah, I notice you are really want to get back.

Let's get one thing straight then. Either you get back and show some respect from HWBOT itself, the staff and the result moderators or you don't come back at all.

Clear?!

LOL! How is this for respect.... "FUCK YOU!"

You get the respect that you reciprocate. Remember this thread: http://ww.hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9494 Lot's of respect going on there huh? I don't represent HWbot, I'm an end user. I asked you to delete my account, and you haven't.... so every now and then when I'm bored I come here to harass you ;) Edited by vasgto
Song for Massman

So you like to spread rumors too... NICE! Show me a single PM in which I have asked for my results back and I will show you a photo chopped screen shot.

Two PURE members asked the HWBOT staff if we could reinstate your results. Good thing WE asked for a personal note of you to verify there's indeed such a request.

Well, I guess this is sorted then.

Merry Christmas to you!

Two PURE members asked the HWBOT staff if we could reinstate your results. Good thing WE asked for a personal note of you to verify there's indeed such a request.

Well, I guess this is sorted then.

Merry Christmas to you!

Yes. I gave Team PURE permission to reinstate my results. That is not the same as me saying "I want my results back."

Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year to you Massman

A team can't ask to get the results of a specific user. A user can, however, ask for his results and then join his/her favorite team to support it.

In practice this means you have to ask for your results back and, given the underlying premise mentioned in post #13, are ought to respect HWBOT, the staff and its volunteers. We only require that respect here at the HWBOT forums or when using the HWBOT interface on the front-page. Behind our backs, you are of course free to be as rude and disrespectful as you can/want. In return, we will treat you with the same+1 respect you give us.

A team can't ask to get the results of a specific user. A user can, however, ask for his results and then join his/her favorite team to support it.

You should have said this to whomever needed to hear it. Also, this could have been handled through PM instead of showing our public display of love for each other.

• Crew

When I am in your country, and it is very followed , like I have written before, I never speak that way to anybody.

Have many friends there, some of them born in USA , mexican and many friends with skin of another color.

FYI, In my country you call negrito someone is the appellative affectionate one and of friendship.

Often I say to my friends "negrito" and they are not of skin of this color.

Many times i said negrita to my wife.

Thinks about this, the world doesn't finish "down on the corner".

IMHO, But if you try to respect everyone, everybody will do the same with you, simply.... that's life

That's the way, There are no doubts

Think, please VasGTO., This thread must not continue I believe, not by this way.

Anyway, you choose the way in the life ;)

Merry Christmas for you and your family

Sw

LOL! How is this for respect.... "FUCK YOU!"
You get the respect that you reciprocate. Remember this thread: http://ww.hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9494 Lot's of respect going on there huh? I don't represent HWbot, I'm an end user. I asked you to delete my account, and you haven't.... so every now and then when I'm bored I come here to harass you
Edited by Sweet
Orthographic correction

http://hwbot.org/community/submission/912238_terraraptor_3dmark03_radeon_hd_2400_pro_256mb_7239_marks?tab=info

Sweet has blocked this result, although the result is quite normal for these clocks.

As far as I see, i have an advantage of 4,25% in 3DM03 Score, having extra +6,34% Fqcore and +8,7% Fqmem. As far as these 2400 PRO are not that way cpu dependant (just check my Vantage score with pentium D @3,1GHz of yesterday) and are very sensitive to graphics memory frequency, I think the result was blocked by mistake and luck of information on these cards' bottle necks. Ï won't be able to re-run this card with good cpu in next 2-3 months just to prove Sweet this result is normal but it is obvious there were no bugs - besides I was in touch with T0lsty at the time of obtaining these results and he didn't report my results like bugged ones. Please check.