HWBOT Community Forums

Challenger 2016 Div VII Round 1 Discussion

websmile

• 1 month later...

"Please upgrade your browser!

Your Internet Explorer browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website. Please upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer." Ohhh I update 5 pc but nothing.Firefox,Chrome,ie none of them.

Edited by Johni5

• Administrators

This is upload option that works for me, I tested 1 minute ago. If even this doesn´t work for you, I cannot help you. I explained this a lot of times now, all I can do. I already made a task and people try to fix the normal submission, all I can do...

This is upload option that works for me, I tested 1 minute ago. If even this doesn´t work for you, I cannot help you. I explained this a lot of times now, all I can do. I already made a task and people try to fix the normal submission, all I can do...

DIV V work,but DIV VII not work.

Same score at first 2 place !! Really hard ! Grats mate and all the others of course ! ;)

Unfortunatelly I can't made better subs for this round. Next time maybe ! :)

I'll be waiting curiously the final standings !!

Good luck for all of You !

Missed that you needed screenshot for referens clock, thought that only verification link was necessary. I tried to add a screen just now but was to late?

http://hwbot.org/submission/3175302_

2z9a3k4.png

Edit: What, almost everyone has just taken the image from http://valid.x86.fr/ what's the point of the screenshot then??

I really hope my submission isn't removed because of this. Only 7 submission out of 28 have a real screenshot from the system.

Edited by Marquzz

I don't have a screenshot for my best one, besides the one from the CPUz, my backup does. It was just too unstable to grab one but no one was putting up screens so I left it up. Not sure how they will rule on that.

Congrats everyone, great round. Two weeks of fiddling with that adapter and no real scores to show for it. 478 frustration is real.

• 3 weeks later...