HWBOT Community Forums

Challenger 2016 Div VII Round 1 Discussion

websmile

• Administrators

I think I will give the advice to ban this :D

Seriously, I think adapters are allowed (because it states 478 COU, not board), but will ask once more before we all spend millions on these and then anger gets big

Edited by websmile

• Administrators

I already created a task on this question, the main worry for me is that this is in fact not only limited to mobile cpu adapters, there are 775 cpu to 478 adapters for example and also for opposite, and there might be multiple options to use 478 cpus on other boards as well. This might change the intention of old school benching to a material battle with big spending, which was not intended :)

Edited by websmile
typos

I'm getting this error when trying to upload Aquamark score:

There is an issue with the supplied data file. Please try again, if the problem persists contact the HWBOT crew.

Same error for two different data files. Aquamark wrapper is the latest version 2.55.110

• Administrators

Check if you use a am3 wrapper version that is still up to date, if you think it is a technical issue, send the file with version of wrapper and information about the system and OS to Christian Ney, I see that results already were submitted, so it might be a problem of your confuguration or a temporary issue

Just want to make sure, but since adapter are allowed, I'm assuming that Stage 5 still requires a socket 478 motherboard? or allowed to use adapter to run another platform instead?

Rules doesnt say anything about motherboard, just that you need to use a socket 478 CPU, so Im just waiting on a conducting pen to try it out with a adapter atleast :)