HWBOT Community Forums

[INFO] Open Benchtable BC1 now available

Massman

@WhiteWulfe - Everything is back up online.

The direct link to the store was working ( We should add it int he first post )

Glad to hear! Suprisingly, it went live right when I was supposed to be going to work, so I had to delay putting in my order, but it's in there now. Now comes the (hopefully not too long) wait for my setup to become tidier!

• Crew
Buying an OBT is better than a BC1 for us :)

And most importantly the limited edition is shipping before the others :) so you don`t have to wait that it got sold to distris, that they receive it, stock it, distribute it, then put on the shelf / webstore and then to you.

Slighty different process

And most importantly the limited edition is shipping before the others :) so you don`t have to wait that it got sold to distris, that they receive it, stock it, distribute it, then put on the shelf / webstore and then to you.

Slighty different process

These next couple of weeks waiting are going to be painfully long. On the flipside, maybe I can actually get my benching area all sorted and tidied up by that point :P

...On the other hand, I'll finally have something to tell my customers that keep asking about what latest hardware I've purchased (edit: not to mention I've already had three ask for me to bring it in and show it off... /edit) ^_^;;;;

Well, I had a LianLi T60 and a DimasTech Easy V3.0, the BC1 looks better than LianLi T60. I'd like black, but “white matt†anodizing is also good.

I read the FAQ and found that shiped from China, It's a good news, but still have some questions:

1. Which express will be used in Mainland China?

2. I think I need more PCIe standoffs, mainboard standoffs and thumbcrews...., sold separately or not?

3. Where to download the 3D Blueprints? I need wider table, more than 400mm.

• Crew

@Uing07 answers below:

1. Varies from the country we send to. Either Fedex or DHL.

2. Currently there aren't sold separately. But that's something we actually are also thinking about. Our biggest concern the logistics of it :P

But if you want to combine screws to your order, we can look into doing that. (Sort of on a case by case basis - still need to figure if we have stock / can ship in time with your order or separate) Simply shoot me an message via email ( xyala@overclocking-tv.com ) with your order reference number.

3. Plan is to release these before the end of September. Admittedly we've spent lots of time on arranging production and delivery, so we din't yet prepare all we wanted for it. But! Will try to make this in time :)