HWBOT Community Forums

RealBench Challenge 2016 - Challenge I Discussion

skulstation

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try latest version if not done yet, if it still doesn´t work post one asus cpuz "dummy" to show you respect the rules and use normal cpuz for validation purposes, would be OK for me

OK, good enough plan.

All the skinned/special versions of CPU-Z display with the left edge cut off for me. At least the ROG GPU-Z works fine.

Cheers

• Administrators

No expertise here, but on older cards riva tuner could force 3d mode, so MSI AB which is based on it might do the same, also there is nv power maximizer iirc, and for amd gpu clock tool might work. Let´s hope someone else can help more detailed^^ - btw, depending on vendor model, there are inhouse tools that might help as well

Thank you Websmile, I'v already tryed Power Mizer, it work full freq but when I run OpenCL well 400Mhz ^^ (980 Ti) And if i Overclock the 2D freq with NvidiaInspector I got bluescreens ^^

I think its an issue with the drivers and openCL with the 980Ti i spent hours trying to figure it out and in the end im using a 950 and not my Ti's

did it with galax and ROG 980's

if someone knows the fix...and shares it....would get a thumbs up from me :)

Guys, do you know how to force the graphic card to max freq when Realbench run ? On OpenCL my card stay at 400Mhz ^^ So powerfull :D

load EVGA precision X, enable k-boost, then you can quit PX and use AB if that is your preference. But honestly, the openCL score is not weighted very high in the overall RealBench score.

• Administrators

I made the check on the stage, as expected with a benchmark that is new for a lot of people, some scores had to go. On some results which were at limit of cooling, I decided on favor of benchers because package on at least some cores matched minimum requirements, plus the delta to load/ max temps verfied cooling for me. I also did rule in favour of a couple of minor mistakes like cpuz non rog or mb tab partially visible as long as I could dtermine the board.

Good work by the contestants in general, grats to the top 3 especially, I hope to see you all back (and maybe more guys) for round 2 :)