HWBOT Community Forums

Phase change temp issues

http://i.imgur.com/nCIrmNK.jpg

Here is a picture of this specific phase unit under load with a 3570K At 5.8, noting that its at -39 with load, I recently bought it and when it arrived I decided to do a test power up, it doesnt get anywhere below -30, which is... almost 20 Degrees off of what it should be at idle,I decided to leave it a day and retry, now it hits -33 which is better... But not what it was doing before, I left it another day since I was at school and it is staying at -33, does anyone happen to know what could be the cause of this? It was shipped a few hundred miles inside the UK, but surely the gas would be fine from that, would it not?

It depends,if you have very very hot ambient(like 35 celsius which i have in my mining room) you can loose a few degrees for sure compared to 20 ambient let's say. What is your testing platform btw ? From what i understand seller had -39 degrees in load and -50 idle,and you have -33 idle ,right?

Not a little devil, but this is with the temp sensor built into the evap head, I don't know who made this sadly.

I allways thought it was a LD Make 1.

Got the same ss ;-)

Yes, the sensor is on the Head. But you can Double check by putting an extra sensor between te socket and cpu. Slightly touching the cpu on the side.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MotoG3 met Tapatalk