HWBOT Community Forums

Hardware sharing and both parties submitting

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gprhellas

We have a saying here in the states. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Posts like this not only make you look bad but your whole team. I am sure the scores posted by OCX are as legitimate as the scores of your team. So try to make up the points difference by benching rather then attempting to have opponents points removed.

It supposed that you as a moderator as you are (not you?) you should know that these scores you said ( this was said a lot times before) were done with different hardware. Let’s go again: The ati cards that hipro5 use for these benchmarks are direct from ati Canada for him and there is a receipt for this (you can ask Makki from Xtremesystems.org).

But mine cards were given to me from the representer of ati here to Greece Oktabit S.E. and there is also a receipt for that. (the logo from the company because it was my sponsor there is on my screenshots.)

The hole scenic is finished because it was talked with the hole crew ( you belong there right?) and if I remember well you has take place to the specific topic that was the time we post the scores. So the only thing I can think is that you have something with us.

As I see at photos from Massman on Xs there is only one benchtable with two cards on LN2 there who play the scores. So as with the rules that you supposed to know (you are in the crew right?) they can’t post more than one person scores with the same hardware if they are in the same team.

As much you hate us so much and even more we love you and all the guys here in the hwbot who play with the rules.

Gprhellas

We have a saying here in the states. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. Posts like this not only make you look bad but your whole team. I am sure the scores posted by OCX are as legitimate as the scores of your team. So try to make up the points difference by benching rather then attempting to have opponents points removed.

i don't make the rules.:D

As I see at photos from Massman on Xs there is only one benchtable with two cards on LN2 there who play the scores. So as with the rules that you supposed to know (you are in the crew right?) they can’t post more than one person scores with the same hardware if they are in the same team.

The show on the big stage was only for 3h on friday evening, whole other time we benched with our own 3 Setups.

http://www.ocxtreme.org/forumenus/showpost.php?p=49876&postcount=91

Enough said.

@jmke

Are you reading that you are writing? (sorry for that question).

I am not questioning.

It is a different thing to have identical scores and to play in the same bench table using the same hardware “live”.

Look the picture in XS…are you blind or what?

No ones have spoken for identical scores, (except you).

And finally I repeat. I don’t make the rules.

If you want this situation to acts normally just say it. (And change the rule – so simple)

All the others are just for bla bla bla…….

finallly i am questioned woohoo, i feel special now :D

we got our CPUs last day, the same day of the event took place, we had very little time to setup all and test, we flashed all the cards with same GPU clocks, just to be safe, we didin't have much more LN2 left to do all the scores we would have wanted, there's a pic with all the cards and almost all the hardware, we had 4 ATIs , 2 gtx280, 3x rampage extreme, and of course 3x 8600 cpus arrived last day, i will look for the pic and post it ;)

edit:

here's one pic with cards, there is one of them 4 missing :S , probably was being either "painted" voltmodded or tested xD

campus0815.jpg

Edited by Predator

No_Name, joe_cool and stummerwinter might have shared hw (that is MY oppinion and I might be wrong). That's OK with me because it takes more than hw to be a good bencher, and these guys are very good benchers.

Thay can prove me wrong by giving FPO No's from their 8600's.

The thing is that hwbot is accepting back known cheaters, who were accused and never proven otherwise. Also, there are cheaters that go public in XS bragging about cheating and no one cares. I am not going to say names, I think you all know them.

These are more serious issues to be dealt with than who shares hw with whom.

• Crew

Here mine:

E8600-1.jpg

Bought, 27th of Juli: http://www.awardfabrik.de/forum/showpost.php?p=187096&postcount=3907

No_Name got one in spain and bought additional 3 for benching: http://www.awardfabrik.de/forum/showthread.php?t=4500

cpus.JPG

joe_cool has two from lolhalol: http://www.awardfabrik.de/forum/showthread.php?t=4506, maybe you didn't recognized there problems in spain, got 3 E86 via express from lolhalol: http://www.awardfabrik.de/forum/showpost.php?p=187968&postcount=151

One he got in spain and another one directly from him, one from the event went to Predator...

And this weekend all of us has LN2 at home...;)

So please stop this discussion...

Right now I didn't see this proofing from greece...;)

Edited by stummerwinter

Joecool and No_name! Would you like to explain your latest results to us. Some pictures about benching alone with different setups would help a lot. ("Warm Up GC2008")

Thank you!

that's something I would like to see from gprhellas and tsan from greece! show me thoose overclockers I never read something from them. show me their "labs" show me them benching...

oh dear go hunting the right ones :mad::mad::mad:

Edited by SoF

We are not hunting anyone!

We moderators usually get some questions/PM's from other HWbot mebmers. The we can ask these questions on public if necessary.

I think, that this is the best way to stop these questions coming? Of course it might be annoying to the users involved, but this is the easiest way to show that there is nothing "illegal" going on. I have nothing more to say.

Thanks again Joe_cool and stummerwinter for providing these pictures here. This is the right attitude!

We are not hunting anyone!

We moderators usually get some questions/PM's from other HWbot mebmers. The we can ask these questions on public if necessary.

I think, that this is the best way to stop these questions coming? Of course it might be annoying to the users involved, but this is the easiest way to show that there is nothing "illegal" going on. I have nothing more to say.

Thanks again Joe_cool and stummerwinter for providing these pictures here. This is the right attitude!

sorry for the last sentence, didn't wanted to make me sound angry about the moderators themselves.

it was more against thoose users trying to offend the best benchers in germany which I all know very good. it is so sad to read that some think they can question everything WITHOUT good reasons and without having backround information what our top-benchers are currently doing. If I would have benched this week-end with my E8600 as well I am sure I would have been on their list as well (have quite similar hw as stummerwinter with 98gtx) and this is what currently really makes me going up through the roof.

I don't want to talk about that like you, but as long as people can't respect each other and think they are the measure of all things something is totally wrong in the oc-community.

and again this is not against you, this is against people calling others "cheaters" just because they are better as them...

Edited by SoF

Sorry for the inconvenience, SOF, but sometimes people just misread the information they get. Three people who bench together a lot submitting scores with almost identical setups makes certain people jump to conclusions and shout out the two words 'hardware' and 'sharing', hence why we asked and not assumed.

Problem is that either way causes people to respond as if it's some kind of deliberate try to snoop away points. In the past, I blocked scores for the reason "hardware sharing", turned out no sharing => mad people knocking on my door. If we raise questions regarding sharing, some people think we think they cheat => mad people knocking on the door as well :D.

That's why I love it when people just agree with the possibility of hardware sharing and just provide everything what's needed to clear their name, just like Joe and Stummer did. If you have nothing to hide, there's no reason not to give everything away :D.

Now ... since I've noticed Michael is tearing it up (again) ... let's all turn on the benchrigs ... :D

yes I think I should calm down again and get onto my rig as well and squeeze out some results ;)

sorry for being a bit rude in my last posts, normally I just try to avoid getting into topics like these but at a certain point I tend to explode for a short time and this is what happened when I read some things a page before. but as things are cleared up and they proved that everything is correct I hope we can get back to normal now.