HWBOT Community Forums

Submissions staying at 0 points

bolc

Hello,

Since many subs for 2500k were not updating, I forced recalculation but that did not improve the situation. In the end I eventually deleted and resubmitted manually (not using previous). which helped for some submissions.

However, I still have 3 not showing up rankings or points:

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808628_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808629_

http://hwbot.org/submission/3808625_

Strange thing though, my walls shows points attributed to 2 out of 3 of these subs, but the page of the sub itself stays at 0 points.
wall.thumb.png.a0723d6741d3f525c4ef7f15e0f6ec9e.png

Is there any trick to avoid this? What to do ?

Thanks in advance.

image.png

1 hour ago, bolc said:

going to submit to div7 ... ?

I probably should, but I've kinda decided that until my world ranking is such that I care about it I'm gonna focus on hwpts and globals and only do team comps as those are the only ones that I really enjoy. Plus no way would my 32m score be competitive, I only have 1 bench ssd rn and I want to see how many scores this 7 install will last for :P 

yeah I saw / noticed you ran spi32m on win7, was kind of suprised but I used to do the same :D but your other 2 subs for gb3 multi and cbr11.5, and even the spi32, are qui decent ;) 
no gtx 4xx lying around? :o
but I understand the logic, I also don t pay too much attention to competitions to the point of buying hardware specifically for it, and do with what I have. I stumbled upon a 2500k, the batch said: you may have a champion, and I had lots of fun with it !!! almost hit 5.8 ghz, my perosnnal record, and spi32m at 5.75 :D

52 minutes ago, bolc said:

yeah I saw / noticed you ran spi32m on win7, was kind of suprised but I used to do the same :D but your other 2 subs for gb3 multi and cbr11.5, and even the spi32, are qui decent ;) 
no gtx 4xx lying around? :o
but I understand the logic, I also don t pay too much attention to competitions to the point of buying hardware specifically for it, and do with what I have. I stumbled upon a 2500k, the batch said: you may have a champion, and I had lots of fun with it !!! almost hit 5.8 ghz, my perosnnal record, and spi32m at 5.75 :D

That's really great, I fear I may need to bin far more 2600k's than I have as of yet if I want a 5.8+ chip. Or perhaps the golden 6 even.