HWBOT Community Forums

About forum usage by banned members

• Administrators

It is neither a reward (what a senseless comment) nor a bug. It was a decision made by massman. Forums and hwbot.org are seperated for bans, this means if you get banned or suspended at the forums you can still submit at hwbot.org and if you get banned from hwbot.org you can still use the forums.

When I asked to change at least the practice of giving access to hwbot.org  banned users to forums (means to block at least post rights or deny access to forums), this was denied. Reason given was that misconduct at forums does not disqualify valid benchmark entries, and that at second case, getting blocked for cheating at hwbot is enough penalty. I think at least the second part might well be discussed.

7 hours ago, Splave said:

I think it doesnt matter, if you are banned from forum  you can make another user name and browse and post anyways

Your IP is blocked. Trust me on this. Been there.

Tor Browser ;)

Edited by Mr.Scott
  • Haha 1

Thing is

Is it right ?

A banned member for cheating , or banned for having double or triple accounts , to have access publishing adds , participating in forum posts (many times talking about ethics and what's right or wrong).

Who ? The one that cheated.

Dont you all have the feeling , that something is wrong with this ?

Still waiting for an answer from @richba5tard

20 hours ago, websmile said:

It is neither a reward (what a senseless comment) nor a bug. It was a decision made by massman. Forums and hwbot.org are seperated for bans, this means if you get banned or suspended at the forums you can still submit at hwbot.org and if you get banned from hwbot.org you can still use the forums.

When I asked to change at least the practice of giving access to hwbot.org  banned users to forums (means to block at least post rights or deny access to forums), this was denied. Reason given was that misconduct at forums does not disqualify valid benchmark entries, and that at second case, getting blocked for cheating at hwbot is enough penalty. I think at least the second part might well be discussed.

Weird decision , i must say.

Imagine this picture,which is real in fact.

A banned member for cheating or whatever (without even an indication or mark in this forum appl) that he is banned , takes part in forum posts , giving credit to other member submissions or having an opinion about them.

Go figure.

This situation must be resolved.

Ok then.

Lets all have a drink for the scammers.

Hooray !!!

Lets celebrate this glorious day ==> "Be a scammer , you can" !!!

Cheat your benchmarks all the way , No problem.

Be yourself , or be you double or triple account.

You can always come back to the forum and play god or talk about honesty or ethics.

Why ?

Because you are a part of this community , and this community loves his cheaters.

?

• Administrators

I think we had enough drama at greece which killed a wonderful oc scene there, we do not need people to try to instrumentalize hwbot now for the next level of this. So if you have problems with some members who were banned here why don't you try to solve them at home of forum wars, greece, where they come from? If you think nobody knows why you brought up this topic you really underestimate the intelligence of people here.

P.S. Next time you start a topic like this, it might be a lot more helpful to stay on a sober level and work with valid arguments. On the topic itself, we are not too far apart, especially when I think about marketplace access for peope who already proved they have low ethics.

1 hour ago, intraspeed said:

Ok then.

Lets NOT have a drink for the scammers.

Hooray !!!

Lets celebrate this glorious day ==> "NOT be a scammer 

NOT cheat your benchmarks all the way , then No problem.

Be yourself :DHappy & do your best

You can always come back to the forum and play god or talk about honesty or ethics. Walk & talk the right path

Why ? Because that would be feeling better

Because you are a part of this community , and this community loves his cheaters. 99.99% here don't like it either

?

Fixed for you. Lighten up champ.