HWBOT Community Forums

Asus Crosshair V formula-Z / Hypers

Demac

i am looking for the C5F-Z . I want it in a full working condition. i dont care if it is plasti dip or vaseline insulated. If it has seen ln2 let me know for cb /cbb  or other you noticed in ln2 seesion.

I am looking also for very good hypers. (dominator if possible).

Thanks

Edited by Demac

7 minutes ago, yosarianilives said:

Not sure why they're so hard for people to find. I see them on fleabay all the time, I may actually sell some of mine if I didn't need pretty much all of them to bench on sr2 this weekend. 

Although I don't know the current price for hypers, the ones on fleabay are $30-40 per stick.

2 hours ago, yosarianilives said:

I've gotten all of mine for the same price as psc ($10-20 per stick) just by waiting and knowing what to look for.

I've been looking for quite sometime on ebay, only seen some Corsair 2000 CL8, nothing more. Maybe I'm just not looking correctly :/ 

Edited by George_o/c

5 minutes ago, George_o/c said:

I've been looking for quite sometime on ebay, only seen some Corsair 2000 CL8, nothing more. Maybe I'm just not looking correctly :/ 

I've found corsair ver 2.1, and some other brands like patriot (2000 8-8-8 is probably hypers). As for finding golden hypers, it's about as ez as finding golden psc on ebay. Best way is to buy a bunch of sticks and bin and see if you notice patterns with certain sticks vs others.

44 minutes ago, Demac said:

My main concern is that no one offers the mobo. :/

I have one that I would sell, but it has some dead fan ports and it's possible that the usb io is fucky. I don't think that there's anything else wrong with it, but I'm not sure and shipping out of the US will likely kill any deal. It does seem to mem better than my c5f non-z though as it did these memory setting at high density on thuban when the c5f couldn't https://valid.x86.fr/teglzr

• 3 weeks later...