HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2019 - SC3: DDR3 thread.

Mykolay3ack

6 minutes ago, Pavil said:

Hello. In step 4, I previously added the result using the Phenom II X4 960T. Today I decided to add the result of the same processor, but unlocked in 6 cores. After adding it, the result of 4 cores was deleted. Why did this happen? Can I somehow save both results?

Your best score whil count.
And only one score per user whil count on this stage

7 hours ago, Dead Things said:

Yeah - I meant for the dogpile.

Yes this is kind of an odd case - even though multiple subs are allowed per user in Dogpile, multiple results on the same CPU by the same user are not allowed. This means that e.g. on 960T if you want 4c, 5c and 6c results to count towards the stage total they need to be subbed by 3 different users.

Edited by unityofsaints

1 hour ago, unityofsaints said:

Yes this is kind of an odd case - even though multiple subs are allowed per user in Dogpile, multiple results on the same CPU by the same user are not allowed. This means that e.g. on 960T if you want 4c, 5c and 6c results to count towards the stage total they need to be subbed by 3 different users.

I don't think that would be the case. it appears that only the best score of any given CPU counts for the stage. So if there was a 4 cores active score from a 960T by one user, a 6 cores active 960T result from a teammate would replace the 4 cores active score. Even a better 4 cores active score by teammate would replace the the first score.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, nicegab said:

hello, my score on stage 6 has been deleted and i don't understand why ?

could i have the reason to no make the same mistake again next time ?

thanks the team

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/13500276

29017.jpg

The missing VALID link
Gpu driver not aproved ;)

A VALID Futuremark verification link is required

Edited by skulstation