HWBOT Community Forums

yosarianilives - Phenom II X2 570 BE @ 6621MHz - 3min 54sec 828ms wPrime - 1024m

unityofsaints

13 minutes ago, yosarianilives said:

Idk if I just need to bin os or if there's some more tweaks I'm missing. Am running the right dll for wprime, and using process lasso for real time, closing explorer, and I'm not sure what else I need to do. 

Shrink wPrime window?

I wasn't very efficient with am3 too. I have noticed that screen resolution comes into play somehow, the higher it is the better was result in my tests. Though results are inconsistent for me. Will try to find the right settings for wprime and am3 in winter.

Also try setting non-utf8 programs language settings to Japanese in Regional settings.

Edited by TerraRaptor

12 hours ago, TerraRaptor said:

I wasn't very efficient with am3 too. I have noticed that screen resolution comes into play somehow, the higher it is the better was result in my tests. Though results are inconsistent for me. Will try to find the right settings for wprime and am3 in winter.

Also try setting non-utf8 programs language settings to Japanese in Regional settings.

Higher is better? Interesting I was running 1080p so that mightve helped. Maybe I need a 4k monitor lol