HWBOT Community Forums

[FS][EU] Singlestage Unit, 4x1GB Cellshock DDR2 1000MHz D9GKX

George_o/c

Hello all, I'm selling lots of stuff I don't need anymore. Everything is located in Greece, prices do not include shipping.

This is a private sale, all items are working, guaranteed not DOA, no returns accepted.

Payment via IBAN banktransfer (Revolut/N26), buyer covers transaction fees. Will do better prices for people who purchase multiple items. 

I'll have no access to internet between November 24th and December 7th. I can ship everything but the SS before November 24th, otherwise I can start shipping on Dec 8th. 

1) SingleStage made by Stelaras - 550€

Compressor: Aspera NEK2134GK (8.8cc), R410A
Condenser: 1/3HP
Evap & suction line from LittleDevil 

Idle is around -44*C 
250W load at -31*C

The unit weighs around 18kg, shipped in a wooden crate (60 x 60 x 40cm - total weight 20kg) will be around 125€ for Europe. I'll include in the package holddown/rods/backplate, thermometer with probes, armaflex insulation and electrical liquid tape. Pic 1, Pic 2

2) Hipro5 DDR Maximizer - SOLD

Collectible, mint condition. Comes in original package with both DDR1 and DDR2 boards. Pic 1, Pic 2

3) ASUS M4A79 Deluxe AM2 + Phenom II X4 940BE + 2x2GB Corsair Dominator PC8500 DDR2 - Selling elsewhere

Board comes with I/O Shield and stock cpu cooler. Cellshocks have been sold separately 

4) Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion - SOLD

As is, no packaging, no accessories. Served as my backup X99 board.

5) Pentium G4560 - not for sale anymore

Boxed, has worked for a few hours only. 

6) Modded OCZ DDR Booster - SOLD

Rare collectible item. Modded with potentiometer for easier usage. 

7) 4x1GB Cellshock DDR2 PC2-8000 D9GKX - 70€

one dimm needs high voltage to post. Two of them are in mint condition in their original packaging. 

8( 2 x 256MB TwinMOS Speed Premium PC3500 CL2.5 BH5 - SOLD

9) Corsair AX1200i 80+ Platinum - SOLD

Works flawlessly, comes with original packaging and all of the cables including the Corsair Link one. 

Was working up until recently in my work office PC, clear overkill, better be used by someone who actually needs such a monster.  

The package weighs 5 kilos so shipping cost A' Priority with tracking number is ~45€. 

Thank you for the space Hwbot :)

Edited by George_o/c
price cuts, more items
  • Like 3

• George_o/c changed the title to [FS][EU] Singlestage, M4A79 Deluxe + DDR2 + CPU, X99 SOC Champion, G4560
On 11/30/2021 at 9:31 PM, junior-21- said:

George hello my friend, is the Pentium available? 

Γεια σου Ανέστη, ναι είναι διαθέσιμο το CPU. Με ACS για Αθήνα άμα το στείλω τιμολόγιο θα βγει γύρω στα 26.5-27€, αν θες μου λες. 

Price cuts on everything: 600€ for the SS, 150€ for the Giga X99 SOC, 70€ for the M4A79 Deluxe combo 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • George_o/c changed the title to [FS][EU] Singlestage Unit, G4560
  • 3 weeks later...
  • George_o/c changed the title to [FS][EU] Singlestage Unit, G4560, OCZ DDR Booster, 4x1GB Cellshock D9GKX, 2x256MB TwinMOS BH5
  • George_o/c changed the title to [FS][EU] Singlestage Unit, 4x1GB Cellshock DDR2 1000MHz D9GKX
  • George_o/c changed the title to [FS][EU] Singlestage Unit, 4x1GB Cellshock DDR2 1000MHz D9GKX, Corsair AX1200i
  • George_o/c changed the title to [FS][EU] Singlestage Unit, 4x1GB Cellshock DDR2 1000MHz D9GKX
On 3/5/2022 at 12:11 AM, unityofsaints said:

Any OC results for the RAM and also are they the CAS 4 or CAS 5 version?

Hi, as shown in the pics they are the CAS4 version. 
The two sticks in retail packaging have only been tested to work on M4A79 Deluxe, no OC results.

The other two were also tested to work although one dimm needed higher vdimm (2.3V) 
Back in the day when I was testing them they did this and this, but I don't remember voltages.