HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge May 2011 thread.

Totally off-topic, but I'm asking it anyways: how's the challenge going for everyone? :D

This time I'm saving all my runs till the end. Thank you for this challenge. Dual socket is my bread and butter.

BTW It's nice to be heard. You and I were not on the best of terms but I think I mis judged you. Sorry. Turns out your not the devil him

self.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. I just convinced you, didn't I :P

Good luck in the challenge. I haven't done that much multi-cpu overclocking (Skulltrail once and that was pure horror) myself, so I should be able to learn a lot from this one.

Your talking out your ass Shrimp and Chicago ain't that far for me to stomp a mudhole in your ass. Watch your mouth and stop spreading rumours you know nothing about. You sent me a board I bought for you or did you forget that?

Take heed Jon when you talk trash on a hillbilly.

BTW: I was hospitilized several times for my PTSD you ass and was unable to funtion on any kind of normal level and I am currently working with those I owe to reimburse. Except you. You can get bent.

Your threats to a diesel mechanic are meaning less. Hillbilly or not, bring it on little man.

2ndly, you never once contacted myself in regards to your issues. I didn't owe you, you owed me.

I've been more than patient.

So if your such a big man, wanna pay up or back up your threats, come see me. You have my address.

Your threats to a diesel mechanic are meaning less. Hillbilly or not, bring it on little man.

2ndly, you never once contacted myself in regards to your issues. I didn't owe you, you owed me.

I've been more than patient.

So if your such a big man, wanna pay up or back up your threats, come see me. You have my address.

LOL. Not only are you a mediocre overclocker @ best your a windbag too. Time for me take the high road. Yammer away Shrimp.

I dont see how this damn fight is relevant to the topic. One thing is pretty clear: this deal was not completed in the HWBot FS section, so keep it off the forums...

As for the competition, IMO there should've been some restrictions on socket F - now people will run dual 6 core chips at stock, beating anyone using a board that you can actually overclock. It's too late now, just a thought:)

LOL. Not only are you a mediocre overclocker @ best your a windbag too. Time for me take the high road. Yammer away Shrimp.

Actually I'm a family man who puts more time and effort into that instead of throwing money away at a hobby.

Again your making a fool of yourself, publicly I might add.

Just simply fess up to your mistakes and send the darn e series chips you promised and it can be all good. OR I could have the 940 dual socket board and the what, 15 cpu's or more I sent including the Ram as well.

That's what I'm talking about. Keep your useless comments to your self.

Oh and pay up to my other friends as well. They deserve it and you know it. What did you expect them guys to do? Maybe it could have been handled differently. Perhaps your a little mad at them.

But you know I contacted you, was very cool about it and you vanished into thin air. I sat back and watched. You won't visit the site to receive PM's any ways. So I haven't bothered.

Just waiting for you to man up and pay your depts is all. I wanted to stay cool about it, but truthfully I let my mouth run off and I guess that's my mistake.

Sorry Austin.

I had a lot of trust in you man.

Plus your a darn good over clocker who knows his stuff. It's a shame you take me for granted.

I dont see how this damn fight is relevant to the topic. One thing is pretty clear: this deal was not completed in the HWBot FS section, so keep it off the forums...

As for the competition, IMO there should've been some restrictions on socket F - now people will run dual 6 core chips at stock, beating anyone using a board that you can actually overclock. It's too late now, just a thought:)

He won't answer PM's for business. So it's public. I am sorry.

But is relevant in terms that he possibly would be OCing this contest with my hardware he never paid for. So I'm burned that he's all happy go lucky about it and it's BS.

IF he owed you money and where in a similar predicament, you'd have all of HWBot backing you up now wouldn't you?

I have a couple of 940 chips left and an SK8N board. But it's dual socket only....

He won't answer PM's for business. So it's public. I am sorry.

But is relevant in terms that he possibly would be OCing this contest with my hardware he never paid for. So I'm burned that he's all happy go lucky about it and it's BS.

IF he owed you money and where in a similar predicament, you'd have all of HWBot backing you up now wouldn't you?

I have a couple of 940 chips left and an SK8N board. But it's dual socket only....

I bought you that board idiot then you have the gall to say I OWE YOU? Don't worry Shrimpy you can't beat me anyway and I have a nice little K8N-DL so what use would your K8N-DRE?

PM's on the forum I was banned from. Kinda hard to do. Moron.

I bought you that board idiot then you have the gall to say I OWE YOU? Don't worry Shrimpy you can't beat me anyway and I have a nice little K8N-DL so what use would your K8N-DRE?

PM's on the forum I was banned from. Kinda hard to do. Moron.

You helped a guy out who paid you in return when I told you I was gonna pay. That's when you where a brother man from another land.

Now? Well I'm not sure.

I offered to pay for those chips if you recall Opty. I wasn't worried about the $$ at the time. But then I found out you burned multiple people.

So that makes me hold you to your word.

Also, about the ban I have nothing to do with. I don't make those calls man. BUT I do have this nifty little account at EOCF....

How about this,

Pay the other people you owe then?

I'm not sure your entirely banned at CP either btw. Your name is still on the members list.

Edited by ShrimpBrime