HWBOT Community Forums

Jmax Hardware Bench Party

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jmax_oc

I look at first two scores - they are not valid - blocked.

And do you think it's the good solution to clean thousand of incomplete scores ? Me not. I think that subtests can only be mandatory in heavy doubtful setup (like Quad CF 4870X2 on 3d03 for example.... We saw 200k several times). And subtests have to be just useful but not mandatory in 99,99% of user's scores.

But Neoforce, look what you do and lok what jmke do. It's not the same thing.

1/ You block each score who lack subtests. No exception.

2/ Jmke blocked only 'doubtful' scores who lack subtests. But his 'doubtful' definition isn't clear.

For the 2 members, I have nothing against you. If you feel sad seeing this, just post here.

• Crew

Lets talk not about scores - about smth else.

For example football.

It is written that if one player hit other with elbow - he must be given a yellow or red card.

I prefer to give yellow card to everyone despite the strength of hit.

jmke would like to know reason why somebody hit other player.

Same situation with mods - they are different.

I didn`t delete score at all or ban member - I set it like "insufficient verification for ranking" - It means - score is OK and fair, no reason to ban member , he is not sharing or photoshop results, but his score can`t be awarded with boints cause his screen is incomplete and doesn`t fit rules of competition. IMHO.

It doesn`t perfectly fit "spirit of the game" but it seems fair to me.

________

California medical marijuana dispensary

Edited by NeoForce

all the scores you linked from today/yesterday are what? waste of time? 99% yes, they don't need moderation.

So you reckon that a subtests details missing is sufficient to block our results but not these results from other people.

Is it a personnal attack against us or against some members or are you just living in another world with pink funny hearts and beautiful flowers where people can choose rules and who's supposed to respect these rules.

For frenchies > Bienvenue au pays des Bisounours :D

Edited by Benji Tshi

Jmke, I don't know why but it's almost sure that you want our scores stay blocked.

First, we was accused of hardware sharing and we proove the opposite.

Then you said : no subtests so faked/bugged run possibles blabla. We re-run some tests in air/LN2 to show you that the score are and were perfectly legit.

Therefore the remaining blocked score haven't not exceptional in term of performance

Finally, you persist saying that subtests are mandatory for us but not for everyone... Why ? WHY ??? WHY ?????

You push the limit very hard :

Our scores are blocked since they are doubtful and they are doubtful since we didn't make a thread here... Wow, impressive. No, our scores aren't doubtful. My team is full of respectable members so we never make doubtful results.

We only didn't know the little subtest rules. And we are fed up that you don't want to understand that it's impossible to see our scores blocked and other scores alive for the same reasons.

You have explain a lot of things, but you never answer why don't you want to moderate similars results as ours...So your partial, perhaps your team have a lot of results which are concerned by this moderation ?

Since you don't give us a reasonnable reason for moderate only our results, it's easier to guess why we think it's a personnal attack.

a score is not suspicious because it doesn't have subtests; a suspicious score can be blocked because it's missing subtests. completely different.

et c'est comme ça!

a score is not suspicious because it doesn't have subtests; a suspicious score can be blocked because it's missing subtests. completely different.

et c'est comme ça!

Ok right, that's all I have to know to unblock our scores and cancel the problem. We had 3 reported scores ONLY so ONLY 3 of all our scores can be blocked with a lack of subtimings.

First : Anvil reported Westyle's 3d01 lack of subtests => OK since I helped westyle re-benching it.

Second and third : Benchbros reported Dami1stm and Westyle 3d06 scores since he think it was hardware sharing. We proove unsharing and since we had Orb valid for them => OK. Neoforme allowed them.

Concerning all the others scores, NOBODY reported them and NOBODY MAKE them suspicious so you don't need to block them. And don't say me that since Anvil and Benchbros reported 3 scores, all our scores are suspicious / doubtful or else.

NOBODY else reported something agains us. So you don't have to block them with your 'rule' although they lack subtests. I hope you understand and agree my point of view.

If you said that reported scores without subtests should be blocked, it also confirm that no subtest score can't be blocked without reporting. And again, don't say that all our score are suspicious, I won't accept it since it's a huge insult to consider all our 200 scores are suspicious because some were reported for bad reasons...

So, you have the power to allow our scores because they all follow your rule (no reporting, no doubtful => lack of subtest isn't a reason to block them). I hope you will use this point to allow them. We understand subtests problems. We re-benched some tests. We proved unsharing and so on...

Be fair : allow them since they were not reported. Allow them to calm down everybody. Allow them and also all the other link we gave and everyone will have a good week end. Allow them and HWBot will stay good in our hearth. Allow them to be honest and fair although you can consider us like 'opponents'. Allow them since they follow your ming. Allow them to avoid a sterile fight between you and us. Allow them for all the reasons. Please.

It will be my last words on this thread.

Yea easy to understand your mind, now :

Without reporting, moderators can scan every score he wanted. That's what happened for us : 30 scores blocked for the only reason that they don't have subtests...

And if users report scores without subtests, you won't moderate them because it's not 'suffisant to block' since it's not 'suspicious'.

To sum up, we cannot do anything. Our scores have been blocked although nobody reported them. At the opposite, we can report scores with same problem (no subtest) but you won't moderate them...

I hope I don't understand the little difference...

No GPUz on this screen so... should be blocked.

Concerning blocked scores without subtests, we understand that it's dead for us. But we are waiting your decision about ll the score we will report for the same reasons : no subs. I'm sure that HWBot will be as strict as with us : no sub => blocked.

Jmke, maybe you think I'm idiot but I'm not. You said that you tripple checked reported results and blocked them if no subs. You also said that you don't check unreported results. It can't be true since 90% of our blocked scores were not reported by users... They weren't suspicious but HWBot crew decided to block them since they have no subs. So I assume that you will do same with the 'no subs' scores we will report.

I sum up man :

1/ JMH's scores => suspicious. If no subtest => 100% blocked (the case for 30 JMH's scores in which 27 who aren't reported by anybody)

2/ Others scores => non suspicious. If no subtest => no problem since they aren't suspicious.

I perfectly understand your way to moderate (you = HWBot's crew, not jmke)

I sum up correctly man

Quote:

1/ JMH's scores questioned for hardware sharing are => suspicious. If no complete validation subtest => blocked

2/ Others scores which are not => non suspicious. If no subtest => no problem since they aren't suspicious, subtests not required to further check validation

OK. But 27 scores haven't been questionned for hardware sharing and remain blocked... I will send you a list and then you will see that nobdy reported them or told that we shared hardware.