HWBOT Community Forums

Sneak Preview: The new OC-Pro-League!!!

SoF

Hi,

during my latest "investigations" about the new hwbot Rev 4.0 I caught a photo of the new OC-Pro League - looks like that will be a true hardcore-oc-league :eek:

Not sure who that wife is though :P

ocproliga.jpg

:D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I actually thought you had an early preview in your hands :D

Maybe I have, but as massman already hates me, I don't want to extend that relationship - or will I?

sneakpeaka.jpg

First thought: "Wow....how complimentary is that?! I got name-checked for a pro-OC League!"

Second thought: "Oh. It's for the "token woman"

Third thought: "Should I laugh or cry?"

If I had a film like that, I would charge per view ;)

Your first thought was spot on - the only woman (beside the one of the "mojo-family") I know in the "serious" benching business is you :cool:

I'll pay for that "laughcryingrunningaroundthebenchingsystemnakedk404movie" :D

wondering how many people try to click that "thumbnail" to see the full picture :D :D :D

I am too much of a puss to publish things I was told to keep for myself - all I can say...the waiting is totally worth it. Maybe the biggest step into the right direction hwbot has ever made!

wondering how many people try to click that "thumbnail" to see the full picture :D :D :D

Tried twice :D

I am too much of a puss to publish things I was told to keep for myself - all I can say...the waiting is totally worth it. Maybe the biggest step into the right direction hwbot has ever made!

Hope so much really.

You put " " around serious but not around "woman" ??!??!!?!!?!???!??? :P

Massman..... the beer counter is gonna go up again, I swear!

Monstru would say I have just "warmed up" - 4 weizen isn't that much, whish I wouldn't have to work tomorrow, else that could be a funny evening :D

Tried twice :D

Hope so much really.

Haha gotcha :D

K404's fact is back, beer count, monstru, still no massman around, nakedness and me :P

LOL now you are saying it - indeed one of the better topics I opened after filling my beer counter during the last weeks :D

I like teasing people - need that 8 core sandyb1tch ^^

Third thought: "Should I laugh or cry?"

You do whatever it is you women do in this kind of situation ... gave up on trying to figure it out.

:P

How retarded! I did! :mad:

Quickly grab that screen before it get's removed due to it's confidential content - it is clickable (I promise!)

it shows you the new team league! trying to get hold of some shots of the oc-league, so keep checking back. Maybe I'll do it late at night when massman is sleeping and can't stop us :D

teamxs.jpg

I hate you chris :mad:

Then start a club with massman :D

I hope I will see you tonight at 0:00 (when massman is snoring with Beier) and you apologize with a true SS

I am preparing something more interesting. something that IS NOT THUMBNAILED! It will be 900x800 px and has something to do with the new leagues :cool: