HWBOT Community Forums

Bugs

Massman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tu peux ecrire en français ! off course que j'ai installé la version 4 du framework ! j'ia des configs ou AquaMark fonctionne est d'autres pas !! elle sont toutes le 4 ...s'est surtout sur Heaven qu'il y a un soucis je connais au moins 10 pers qui ont tous le Frame version 4 et qui ont le même pb.

voilà, çà merde!! pas normal !

HS: fait un bisous a ton pote meadhros et dit lui bien que je "l'aime" ...

Edited by MAXIMUS66

Don't know if someone allready posted but pissed me a bit that I can't press "Start Benchmark" again if I got a score once.

I just need to restart the wrapper...

Also a great "feature", but comes from .NET Framework 4, is the nice delay after Startup what you got (arround 2 min) before you can start any programm.. To resolve this it needs to disable NET Framework NGEN Service :)

• Crew
Don't know if someone allready posted but pissed me a bit that I can't press "Start Benchmark" again if I got a score once.

I just need to restart the wrapper...

Also a great "feature", but comes from .NET Framework 4, is the nice delay after Startup what you got (arround 2 min) before you can start any programm.. To resolve this it needs to disable NET Framework NGEN Service :)

there's a fix so you don't have to wait 2 minutes. ;)

http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37114

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi , maybe someone could shed some light on the low score bug using the hwbot wrapper , for the last 2 weeks i have tried to get a decent score in AM3 using 2x 8800GTX and IB, w7x64 get lower results than in windows xp32bit , i loose 30k using W7x64 with old cards. I went thru a nightmare last night when i finally overcame the .net 4 bug , i ran AM3 on xp32bit testing many many hours on air and water before i went cold , the discrepancies in the scores was abysmal and horrible while using the hwbot wrapper , started using the same clocks on cpu , mem and gpu nothing changed for the testing , my first run score was 306k then second time i ran am3 sore was 242k ??? , i reboot and ran again same clocks ran am3 score was 248k ??? I change am3 exe. name and rename it aquamart , reboot it ran am3 again score was 302k , ran again without rebooting second run was 242k again. I kept rebotting and renaming am3 .exe for each reboot and first reboot scored kept gettng slower and slower went from 306 to 302k to 248k to 242 , so many discrepancies on this Bench in the scores while using the hwbot wrapper why ? tested not using the wrapper and the scores always were online right at ~306k , how can i fix this low bug runs on AM3 running xp32bit ? It happens while using the wrapper only. If the staff wants i saved many many files and i can send it to you guys to check and verify this is a true bug in the wrapper. I waisted 20L of LN2 trying to get a decent score but the Low Bug was there all the time no matter what i do , i could not get a normal score while under cold due to this bug , i got frustrated and stopped running AM3 last nigh , it was a waste of time , i ended up playing 01 instead for some fun and it 01 was scoring normal and behaving as it should be , so my problem is and the answer that im looking for is , How to fix this Low Bug socres in AM3 using xp32bit ? any guidance and help will be greatly appretiated. I have been a long time out of benching but as im trying little by little to comeback i found myself puzzle by this new found Bug that i encounter. Thank you in advanced.

Kind Regards: Angelo