HWBOT Community Forums

Bugs

Massman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I have exactly the same Problem/message like Kurbel. System doesn't matter. I'm using XP32 SP3 and Vista64.

Same here and when i start aq3 with wrapper the score is 349k. Without wrapper direct start aq3.exe i have 431k.

2700k@ 5,7GHZ 2 x gtx580 XP SP3

sorry for bothering,

i changed team 5 days ago and before i got double amount of tpp.

then i saw bug report from last update and there is this prob listed.

recalculation did not leed to different result.

maybe i dont get how there are calculated.

thanks for your help in advance.

It is quite possible that your TPP decreases when you change team. TPP is based on 'best submission of team' and if you move to a team where members already posted a lot of scores better than yours, you will have less scores that are 'best of team'.

• 1 month later...
looks like the wrapper has troubles finding the aquamark path? although that would be weird.

try renaming the exe. when you click on "start benchamrk" you will have to select the exe again. maybe it works then.

Same error...I click the .exe and it shows the error again.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me put this a different way. I am running a AM2NF3-VSTA with a 720 BE. Using the latest supposed AM3 version I still get empty files when I save. Cards I use don't matter it's fail with all. If this can't be fixed why don't you go back to old screenshot way? Or are AM3 user's just not important as Intel users. I have a whole lot of top scores that can't be submitted b/c of this.

Sorry for the tone but this is irritating to say the least.

Edited by OptyTrooper

Let me put this a different way. I am running a AM2NF3-VSTA with a 720 BE. Using the latest supposed AM3 version I still get empty files when I save. Cards I use don't matter it's fail with all. If this can't be fixed why don't you go back to old screenshot way? Or are AM3 user's just not important as Intel users. I have a whole lot of top scores that can't be submitted b/c of this.

Sorry for the tone but this is irritating to say the least.

Are you pressing MAKE SCREENSHOT first?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...