HWBOT Community Forums

SF3D OC Triple Point - New Ln2 pot for memory

Well, I was really nice and kind for all so I will not change it.

Like I said: today I shipped package and tomorrow I can make you picture of shipping letter if you really want. International tracking number is active in 2-3 days. Package will be delivered this week (or monday).

I thought that only Persian and Spain ppl are creazy and unsettled.

Well, I was really nice and kind for all so I will not change it.

Like I said: today I shipped package and tomorrow I can make you picture of shipping letter if you really want. International tracking number is active in 2-3 days. Package will be delivered this week (or monday).

I thought that only Persian and Spain ppl are creazy and unsettled.

"so tomorrow I will write him e-mail as well with information why I didn't replay him.

Package will be packed tomorrow and shipped asap. Tomorrow everything will be done, and I will let you know about it" .................. This was 8 days ago

So....what part of the English language don't YOU understand?? Unsettled? How about doing business AS YOU PROMISED?? Shall I continue with your other PM's which promised immediate delivery?

Tracking is active as soon as its in the system. Period.

I guess people must be crazy if they don't expect to wait one week longer than promised for stuff to be shipped.

Any decent seller would apologize instead of attack in a situation like this... just my 2 cents. Not to mention give a final date for the stuff to be shipped, and actually keep that promise.

Ok, I have investigated this situation with this one customer, who unfortunately needed to wait his product too long. It have been send now and the customer should receive it soon. I have seen the e-mail he got and it should explain all from rybas side.

We will only discuss about the sales and issues on delivery with the persons who have ordered the actual products. The reason for delay have been explained to customers who have been affected. Situation is completely normal at the moment, so there won't be any delays with current Inflection point or Triple point orders.

Ryba already apologized in this thread and have explained situation in e-mails to customers, so I think this case is closed. The ones who call other people as a liar without having nothing to do with the deals should think a bit more. That will not help anything in the end.

Thanks for the interest on these ln2 products! Keep pushing people!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...