HWBOT Community Forums

I don't know what to say...

Hondacity

we did mine 2 hd4870 and 4870x2 first then zzolios 4 4870 cards it is run on his system and it is the same HDD so therefor the same background it was all done on cold water and it takes about 10 min to change cards!!

you have waterblocks for each gpu? its not like air cooling

Yes it is a multi gpu block and on the 4870x2 there are sinks on the mosfets one the chip in the middle just normaly water like all other bencher use..

Here is some pics of the bench session

http://www.octeamdenmark.com/forums/benchmarking/9278-skal-der-benches-saa-lad-der-benches.html#post76956

It is hold down with thumbs screws on 2 of the heads and zipties on the 2 last

we did mine 2 hd4870 and 4870x2 first then zzolios 4 4870 cards it is run on his system and it is the same HDD so therefor the same background it was all done on cold water and it takes about 10 min to change cards!!

Well, one of the problems is that this score:

2bd045e2.jpg

and this one:

18a1ac56.jpg

look like they were ran consecutively (going by the screenshot numbers on the desktop) ...also by the identical MHz and they were submitted by different users

I dont now i submitted 50 or more scores that weekend and maybe we did the change on pic 57 i dont now and the same mhz thats because that is just save clocks because that was the clock that alle the cards could do on water.

Same cards and same bios on them all to unlock CCC so therefor the CCC have the oc stored in it..

funny that Kenny's mentioned it ... looking at the desktop:

1. zzolio's Vantage was done BEFORE screen057 appeared on the desktop

2. riska's 06 was done BEFORE screen058 appeared on the desktop (judging by "step" 3, this was done BEFORE screen057 appeared as well)

3. zzolio's 06 was done AFTER screen057 appeared on the desktop

4. riska's Vantage was done AFTER screen058 appeared on the desktop

so you did 3 card swaps ... yea, right

Next time you guys do something like this and claim you are using different GPUs, I'd suggest running a different vendor bios on each card and also clicking the pulldown menu in GPU-Z showing the name of all GPU adapters installed.

Of course, that won't help you any if you are running 4870s only, but in this case you claimed to be using in once scenario a 4870X2 + 2x 4870 vs 4x 4870

Look at the account, "dejo's daughter". It has 0 points and all submissions were either deleted or merged with dejo's account. That was disallowed because it "looked" too suspicious, even though it was a legitimate father/daughter team... I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt, and despite it being done within the rules of HWBot, it was PROHIBITED because it looked too suspicious.

This is more than appearances... There is only one logical explanation given post #33. You were submitting runs on the the same components under two accounts. If you didn't want to keep track of which run belonged to who, you should have just submitted them all under 1 account. You claim these runs were on separate hardware, however you weren't even saving results in separate folders to keep track.

One of you should have your account merged, then no more harassment, and its legal to submit results like this from a group session. Easier that way than keeping track of which parts belong to which person.

Edited by I.M.O.G.