HWBOT Community Forums

Please HWBOT, same rules is for all

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there something as a moderated result ? If the moderators check it and validate it that it's okay ?

Is Brazil on a warpath lately ? All these threads, with to me a very similar and pretty obvious goal... I wonder what is all behind this or who... don't you ?

+1

Warpath??? I say they are hellbent on making themselves look like idiots/fools on hwbot. They all get on a single thread and repeat the same lines in broken english over and over again. (sorry for the rudeness)

Nobody wants to look like a fool, I think part of the problem is the language translation. But with that said, it is alot of the same stuff over and over and over.

Perhaps it's a good idea to add the order to the rules, it's better if it's included in the HWBot file after all.

Not sure it's really needed, but if it's necessary then so be it, as long as it is clearly spelled out in the rules.

So...lets go

Looks like some guys do not understand what is the problem...or what is the diference...

1- save file without any screen (unigine file .hwbot)

2- use capture.exe, print key or similar and get immediatly flash screenshot

3- OMG....system freeze and death before to open CPUZ and GPUZ...

4- no problem :) I can use capture.exe + saved file, and complete the screen the way I want.

I hope you understand now.

This way, can be that the screen do not prove exactly what happened.

You can simply to have a bug and get amazing score....and after complete your screen

When you get the hwbot file, MAKE SCREENSHOT, SAVE RESULT and SUBMIT ONLINE, no more highlighted.

It proves if the file is just completed with the screens or no

P.S. or the overclockers never haves problem and freezing when open CPUZ and GPUZ... or paintbrush, cause system in strong overclocked usually do it

Edited by rbuass

Warpath??? I say they are hellbent on making themselves look like idiots/fools on hwbot. They all get on a single thread and repeat the same lines in broken english over and over again. (sorry for the rudeness)

What the problem....

because Brazilians are united, or because we do not speak your perfect English?

Here is a language school or overclockers league?

To me, the worst is to enter in this thread to do comments like your, totally offtopic.

Why don't you only tell abut to agree or disagree the topic reason,

• Crew

So how about the people that downclock a bit after eg a pi 32M run just to stabilise the system to get the screenshots done ? Which is what happens as some have got incredible efficiency :P Scores are not valid either ?

If you want your system to work, HWBot must oblige this for all scores Ronaldo with a sort of a wrapper : set the score, click on open CPU-Z, click on open GPU-Z, save screenshot and submit score and screenshot online. Ah and then you notice you didn't have LAN enabled in the bios :)

Edited by Leeghoofd

So...lets go

1- save file without any screen (unigine file .hwbot)

2- use capture.exe, print key or similar and get immediatly flash screenshot

3- OMG....system freeze and death before to open CPUZ and GPUZ...

4- no problem :) I can use capture.exe + saved file, and complete the screen the way I want.

I hope you understand now.

This way, can be that the screen do not prove exactly what happened.

P.S. or the overclockers never haves problem and freezing when open CPUZ and GPUZ... or paintbrush, cause system in strong overclocked usually do it

This can also be done with all the FM benchmarks, so why single out Heaven.

I know the 3dr file from 3DM11 can be opened and completed after, but i think 03, 05, 06, and Vantage can not.

AM3 now needs the same... the last AM3 revision you need to open screens before.

Thats a good question about this thread.

But if follow exactly the rules...you need first open all the screens and after save file.

If HWbot will do or no....will accept or no... I don't know.

How can you prove, for exemple, if I got a bugged result with Unigine, take a capture.exe screen, and after complete???

I think we follow exactly the way in the rules will be more reliable.

Edited by rbuass

I know the 3dr file from 3DM11 can be opened and completed after, but i think 03, 05, 06, and Vantage can not.

AM3 now needs the same... the last AM3 revision you need to open screens before.

Thats a good question about this thread.

But if follow exactly the rules...you need first open all the screens and after save file.

If HWbot will do or no....will accept or no... I don't know.

How can you prove, for exemple, if I got a bugged result with Unigine, take a capture.exe screen, and after complete???

I think we follow exactly the way in the rules will be more reliable.

I don't mean the 3DR file, I mean the screen shot. The same scenario can be done in the FM benches as what you've expressed concern over with Heaven.

Yes... you are right

Unfortunately not all people can be valid keys, and just for top scores 3dr files is needed.

This time we are talking about top scores, so, equal is needed validation file, IMHO is needed to follow.

We are talking about WR specific case... regardless I think every Unigine score posted need to follow this...because Unigine is for free and don't need valid key.

You're saying that he ran the bench, locked up the system, restarted and THEN took the screenshot? So how did he get the score to show in the heaven benchmark launcher? Are you implying he photoshopped CPUz & GPUz into the original screenshot? If so, to what end? The score is the same, he was able to save the .hwbot file to verify it. I just don't understand the reasoning here.

Yes... you are right

Unfortunately not all people can be valid keys, and just for top scores 3dr files is needed.

This time we are talking about top scores, so, equal is needed validation file, IMHO is needed to follow.

We are talking about WR specific case... regardless I think every Unigine score posted need to follow this...because Unigine is for free and don't need valid key.

That very well could happen going forward, but the results that are already completed and ranked and have all the required information in the screenshot are 100% valid IMO.

The rules do not state a specific order of open x, open y, open z, then save data file, so we should not be punishing/removing results that comply to the current rules.

Not open x, open y, open z....

The rules tell "open all BEFORE to make screenshot"....so...all screens will be inside hwbot file (.hwbot).

When the 2 results was submited by file (mandatory to hwbot), this shows ONLY the main score and not shows CPUZ and GPUZ.

The result from file MUST contains the information...and not the capture screen must to contain the infos.

The rules, copied from the rule page:

# Use latest stable build V1.0.3

# Use standard benchmark settings

# Verification file is mandatory for submitting results

# Have a valid screenshot: clearly show benchmark score, processor and memory information in CPU-Z, videocard in GPU-Z

#gpu-z in screenshot, dropdown must be visible if you run in SLI so all videocards are identified. Rivatuner may be used if GPU-Z fails to identify videocard properly (as of 8 oct 2007)

...verification file saved and submitted. A valid screenshot (not inside the verification file!...just "have a valid screenshot") supplied. That's what they did. Nowhere in the rules for the benchmark does it say the verification file must contain those, just that they must have a verification file and a valid screenshot. They could be one in the same, or going by the rules they can be different. You are putting rules in there that don't exist rbuass.

So how about the people that downclock a bit after eg a pi 32M run just to stabilise the system to get the screenshots done ? Which is what happens as some have got incredible efficiency :P Scores are not valid either ?

If you want your system to work, HWBot must oblige this for all scores Ronaldo with a sort of a wrapper : set the score, click on open CPU-Z, click on open GPU-Z, save screenshot and submit score and screenshot online. Ah and then you notice you didn't have LAN enabled in the bios :)

Is not the same friend...I understand your POV.

The reason of topic is that the "official validation file" must be complete....and not to be completed after.

All infos must be INSIDE the validation file.

That's not the same.

You can submit result AFTER and when you are online...you just saved and just got all information was needed.

hey all

check the rule page

http://hwbot.org/news/3546_application_23_rules/

# Have a valid screenshot: clearly show benchmark score, processor and memory information in CPU-Z, videocard in GPU-Z

#gpu-z in screenshot, dropdown must be visible if you run in SLI so all videocards are identified. Rivatuner may be used if GPU-Z fails to identify videocard properly (as of 8 oct 2007)

WHY I NEED TO FOLLOW OPEN ORDER?????

The rules, copied from the rule page:

...verification file saved and submitted. A valid screenshot (not inside the verification file!...just "have a valid screenshot") supplied. That's what they did. Nowhere in the rules for the benchmark does it say the verification file must contain those, just that they must have a verification file and a valid screenshot. They could be one in the same, or going by the rules they can be different. You are putting rules in there that don't exist rbuass.

To me:

"Have a valid screenshot: clearly show benchmark score, processor and memory information in CPU-Z, videocard in GPU-Z"

Valid screenshot MUST BE PROVIDE from file....and not from a capture screen

To me:

"Have a valid screenshot: clearly show benchmark score, processor and memory information in CPU-Z, videocard in GPU-Z"

Valid screenshot MUST BE PROVIDE from file....and not from a capture screen

To you my man, to you. You're apparently the only one reading things into that. "Have a valid screenshot" does not = "verification file must contain everything that goes into a valid screenshot". If it did, that's what should be done...but it doesn't. Sure, you may think that's what it means. However, obviously from the HWBot staffers posting in this thread, what you think is not the intent.

I'm going to cease posting now. There isn't any reason to get emotional over made up rules; I have enough stress to add this non-issue. :celebration:

hey all

check the rule page

http://hwbot.org/news/3546_application_23_rules/

WHY I NEED TO FOLLOW OPEN ORDER?????

Andre

Thats just explained, and I am sure you can do and more...you can beat your own result.

Thats not about the order, but about to have all infos inside the file.

I kinda agree with rbuass, although he's skewing things towards his opinion, without providing enough arguments.

Probably it's the language barrier.

So, there's perfect sense in forcing the user to have a valid screenshot included in the benchmark. This way, we eliminate the possibility for submitting a photoshopped result. I think it's good to change the rules. Ofcourse, I don't doubt the validity of the forementioned scores.

On the other hand, if the mechanism validates the file, it doesn't matter if it's bugged or not (could that happen at all?).

I don't know what the mechanism is, but I giess it doesn't validate against the clocks used and the relative performance expected from those clocks.

Opening required cpuz and gpuz tabs after the validation file is saved doesn't change anything. It would eliminate only a photoshop patch work. However you still need a valid file to submit.

Overclockers

The reason I posted was not to a fight inside the topic.

I posted cause I saw the results, and I think rsaninno WR result can be bugged.

So I looked for his results, noticed he still have a great 4 cards result and keep on the top.

But I don't understand why he got 1400 mhz with 2 cards and 1500 Mhz 3 cards (???).

Then I noticed the file was incomplete, and think same than Ronaldo (the screens must be inside validation file).

So, I checked Andre result and is the same.

So....my question was...why rsaninno got complete screen with 4 cards but not to 3 cards, ..., can be cause system freeze or something like this.

To me, validation file complete is the rule, but if is not the rule and only screenshot is needed, hwbot will tell me.

I just don't know why we can only submit the score with Unigine file.

rsaninno and Andre was great overclockers ad don't need to do nothing worn to prove it, but mistake can happen (forgot too)

@Andre - you don't need more points Andre. leave to the guys working to be #2 and please attempt I have no insinuation about your result to be not real.