HWBOT Community Forums

Please HWBOT, same rules is for all

I am overclocker and when I started, I learned that it should follow the rules before to post the results.

I have not posted much, but I follow the evolution of overclocking and I am one of the people who help make overclocking events, publishing, and also doing a marketing and following overclocking friends.

For many, many times in my sessions and events, happened to lose the result can not validate.

Were often frozen screen, often corrupted files, often losing results that later I could not again, because I DO NOT post result is disagree with the rules.

The rules are clear and HWBOT are for EVERYONE.

I can not understand if there is protectionism for overclockers because they are "super overclockers."

The results below are TOTALLY outside the rules.

The rules say.

Open CPUZ (memory and CPU)

Open GPUZ

Save the screen

Submit online (the file)

http://hwbot.org/submission/2239367_andreyang_unigine_heaven___xtreme_preset_(dx11)_4x_radeon_hd_7970_7542.73_dx11_marks

http://hwbot.org/submission/2262302_rsannino_unigine_heaven___xtreme_preset_(dx11)_3x_radeon_hd_7970_7547.2_dx11_marks

In the first case, the number one (the best overclocker for me) Andre Yang, did not open any screen, and I am sure the result is true, but I CAN NOT AND MUST NOT be understand why it was accepted, because it is outside the rules.

In the second case, do not believe is real and I believe it is a BUG (which ran two 2 cards with 1400 Mhz and I could not run three cards at 1500 Mhz), and is TOTALLY is disagree with rules, because official validation have no GPUZ and CPUZ infos.

rsaninno will continue to be #1 in this benchmark because because he haves this result.

http://hwbot.org/submission/2261866_rsannino_unigine_heaven___xtreme_preset_(dx11)_4x_radeon_hd_7970_7423.98_dx11_marks

it is a real and valid, and rsaninno KNOWS that he needs to open CPUZ and GPUZ infos.

This result keep rsaninno in the first place to Unigine.

If the hwbot opens exception for these two results, change the rules and should be made.

Save the file

Once saved, complete data and GPUZ CPUZ.

I do not know if the results would be worth if they were not posting 2 super overclockers, but the rules were not followed and there is a need to remove the two results.

If this is not done, and if the hwbot be fair to everyone, you better change the rules and allow only save the file, nothing else in the background.

What is right?

To remove results that not follow the rules because is mandatory complete screen, regardless who is the overclocker; and if the overclocker coud not open and complete his result, result can not be valid.

I hope you understand.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This submission is wrong, I reported, but were never erased:

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/792857_dewa_oc_aquamark_geforce_7300_se_34426_marks

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/658591_si_pro_aquamark_geforce_7300_se_36786_marks

At 1st tab missing memories, in 2 ° is only the result of Aquamark, lack CPU-Z for CPU, memory and GPU-Z ...

I think if there are rules must be followed if the tab is requested memory benchmarks in 3D, the image must contain it...

Edited by CjBA

• Crew
This submission is wrong, I reported, but were never erased:

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/792857_dewa_oc_aquamark_geforce_7300_se_34426_marks

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/658591_si_pro_aquamark_geforce_7300_se_36786_marks

At 1st tab missing memories, in 2 ° is only the result of Aquamark, lack CPU-Z for CPU, memory and GPU-Z ...

I think if there are rules must be followed if the tab is requested memory benchmarks in 3D, the image must contain it...

lol, look at the submission date. back then there was no gpu-z and the rules were a bit different!

I always follow the rules to post result, and all overclockers just losed results when trying to save files (complete).

So, if the results are not follow the rules, sure need to be removed.

+ 1 to remove the 2 incomplete results.

@CJBA very old result - 2007 the rules was not the same.

I belive rules are to be followed , Hwbot is organization , anyone can be privileged , think with me , imagine i get to do overclock , I'll post a result like Andre or Rsannimo , and and the results are canceled , My results are different from theirs? No they have privileged , after that after that I do discourage overclocker.

No.

The validation file (file .hwbot) NEED to be complete with CPUZ CPU, CPUZ RAM and GPUZ.

If the overclocker make the complete screen AFTER .... there is not following the rules.

I can edit and choose vga and cpu clocks the way I want after validation, but is outside rules like sergiorb told.

There are no 2 ways...

Or follow the rules...or do not follow the rules...

Or need to open CPUZ and GPUZ for all, or, IMHO, change all the rules.

Lots of times I do not post results cause i could not complete the screen.

I don't see the problem with the score made by Andre Yang, there is a screenshot there that shows all the tabs and the benchmark window, no?

I do agree that the top scores should have 100% correct screenshots unless there are VERY good reasons to make an exception ("i forgot" does not count).

Andre Yang do not open any screen to make his validation...

All CPUZ and GPUz was opened after save validation file .... so... he forgot (lol) or system has not stability enough to open.

Attempt the "validation file" (.hwbot) must have all infos...

If is not this way, any overclocker can only save the file (.hwbot), then, complete all information after.

That is not the correct way and that is not hwbot rules, regardless hwbot and all know Andre have skill enough to beat the World Record.

This thread is full of lulz, now there's an order as to which things must be opened and then the SS taken. w.t.f.ever

Following your polite point of view, bugged scores can be valid too....

I will post all my results without screenshot...and I want to see if it will be removed? (one size fits all)

That's huge diference between open screenshots and save file....and ... save only .hwbot and after freeze, complete your screenshot

Edited by rbuass

Following your polite point of view, bugged scores can be valid too....

I will post all my results without screenshot...and I want to see if it will be removed? (one size fits all)

That's huge diference between open screenshots and save file....and ... save only .hwbot and after freeze, complete your screenshot

I dont see how you can compare a submission without a screenshot to one that has one that actually meets the requirements:confused: Because that's indeed the case, there is nothing about order in the rules. We can't expect a regular user to know such details if it doesnt say so anywhere.

No

Thats the original .hwbot file

Andre

9vf6s7.jpg

It have no one information more.

The another infos is not in oficial file.

It can not prevent bugs and real infos.

And to rsaninno

That's his original file

2emmrsi.jpg

The same...there are no information...

The screenshots opened after can use any information overclocker needs.

But there are the official information.

To me... rsaninno earn #1 with this result.

33u4c4y.jpg

You can see rsaninno post REAL result.

P.S. as told the friend sergiorb, I can not understand why rsaninno got only 1400 Mhz with 2 cards but 1500 Mhz 3 cards...it can show is a possible bug.

So the correct is to remove rsaninno and andre scores to follow the rules, because all information was added after (after freeze...or after bug...or after I don't know why)

P.S.2 the another screens was EDITED after.

Edited by rbuass

Many have gone through a sad moment when he realized he lacked any tab of CPU-Z or GPU-Z when he captured the screen with a good result obtained by the benchmark. What did they do? They tried to run the program again to make in accordance with the rules and show you everything you need to be validated by the HWBOT, but as everyone knows, the same system running the same benchmark scores differently and one great result was never obtained. So to do justice to all HWBOTparticipants, screens that do not fit the rules should be removed. Whether it's the president or the pope, the rule was made to be followed and made for everyone to follow. Well, I was very clear in saying my opinion. I hope this influences into something good for the perfect functioning of the world ranking.

• Crew

Isn't there something as a moderated result ? If the moderators check it and validate it that it's okay ?

Is Brazil on a warpath lately ? All these threads, with to me a very similar and pretty obvious goal... I wonder what is all behind this or who... don't you ?

Is Brazil on a warpath lately ? All these threads, with to me a very similar and pretty obvious goal... I wonder what is all behind this or who... don't you ?

Warpath??? I say they are hellbent on making themselves look like idiots/fools on hwbot. They all get on a single thread and repeat the same lines in broken english over and over again. (sorry for the rudeness)

Lets compare

2emmrsi.jpg

bgvajc.png

So...the 2 scores will need to be removed, and rsaninno hold #1 with his real result.

I am sure that's the HWBot rules...but if we don't need to follow...please change for all

OK, the benchmark window says you should open the tabs first. It still doesn't say that any other order is not allowed. What the benchmark window says is not a part of the official HWBot rules unless this is very clear.

If the score/screen is real (not edited), then for me it doesn't matter. As long as the score is the same.

What's the difference between both cases?

1. Finish benchmark, open cpuz tabs, gpuz, make a screenshot from the hwbot app and save the score (it will contain the screenshot)

2. Finish benchmark, save the score from hwbot app, open cpuz, gpuz and make a screenshot manually

You can manipulate frequencies in both cases, so I don't think that's a valid point.

And you can't save the file, then open it within the program (like with 3DMark -> submit offline result). This means the system didn't freeze after the benchmark.

The only difference I see is that with the first case you don't need to make a correct screenshot manually, it's already in the hwbot validation file.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed