HWBOT Community Forums

The Rage

K404

Insane to see a mobo in a such state!

No rage to my side... but I hate water more and more!!!

Liquide coolant 3 times all over the mobo during preparation...drying session 15mn each!

Insulation, 1h CPU under cascade, mobo and GPU's under water...than CRASH!REEBBOOTT!REEBOOTT!REEBOOT!STOP!!! Power OFF!

Unmounted all the system (no leaks and very little condensiation) and again drying session during 20mn...

But glad to see everything is safe once I put the waterblock back on the cpu...

Well, another week-end attempting to fail .......and I won \o/

I hate that F(l)uckin drop!!! :D

Well, worst is when you throw the pot, it usually never ends well.... Must admit it happens occationally that I test how aerodynamic those Intel retail boxes, with contend are.....

I guess planning to visit me while I bench, can earn someone a CPU? I usually tend to throw the box out the window, then pick it up a bit after..... Well I bench at night xD

• 2 weeks later...

I usually only bench those AMD things where you just pour more and more LN2 into a black hole until you realize the CPU sucks and couldn't Bulldoze a grain of sand. I wish I had the benefit of benching one of those new-fangled intel creeping woody plant things. I have only benched the fine-ground silica type.

I pulled my faildozer out of the socket twice now, stuck to the pot.

Smashed a Phenom II X4 with a hammer after it died for no reason at stock settings on LN2.

7aN3X.gif

I just perfected....and I mean PERFECTED this face this afternoon. Session was going great. Decided it was time for just a few more CPU MHz. GTL crashed, restarted computer, went into BIOS, changed 2 settings. Computer wouldn't POST again.

You gotta. be. ****ing. kidding me

Edited by K404

7aN3X.gif

I just perfected....and I mean PERFECTED this face this afternoon. Session was going great. Decided it was time for just a few more CPU MHz. GTL crashed, restarted computer, went into BIOS, changed 2 settings. Computer wouldn't POST again.

You gotta. be. ****ing. kidding me

Sure it wasnt more like this one?

24424577.jpg