HWBOT Community Forums

[General] - Any question too big to remain unanswered but too small to start a new thread for ...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add the favicon from the main site, into the subdomain for the forums. I browse favourites with no names, and need the favicon to tell me what's what;

kJCHgt9.png

And the current, default vb one, xK5rnig.png when it could be this one like the main site: MgwFnBZ.png or even slightly different if needed to differentiate the two.

Edited by FatBoyNotSoSlim

• 1 month later...

I've have troubles to login at hwbot.org with my old Opera (12.12). There were no problems before - I didn't log out since 2014 :) I clean cache and cookies today and need to log in again, but login window doesn't pop up. Is it possible to fix this or I need to change my old good browser for something new?

I solve problem myself - I add to cookies user and password values from firefox manually.

Edited by ZFeSS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just noticed a weird one that has turned up today.

If I click on my profile, the news feed no longer works. If I click the load more, it tells me I'm at the end. Clicking it again back to top, brings everything up.

Just a small bug in case you guys had not seen it yet. :)

I've just noticed the active team sticker that is on team pages now and was just wondering what the requirements for that are?

I ask as I noticed that benchtech is classed as an active team which isn't right at all, the last person who is still on their team that uploaded a result in the last year was bustah and that was nearly 10 months ago?

Just curious as I think the requirements could use a bit of work.

• 4 weeks later...