HWBOT Community Forums

[General] - Any question too big to remain unanswered but too small to start a new thread for ...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that something is wrong in the way of adding points for Enthusiast league.

The sum of top 15 (global+wr) + top 20 hardware is different from sum of points in my list.

I hope that this liitle remark will help somebody.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this, but I accidentally forgot to change my nickname when I created my account, so it's dylanhouser123 but I want it to be Shortbusser. it said I could request a one time nickname change, and this is where it linked me. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi, I would like to change my username, from rustybreaker.likeaboss to rustybreaker, thank you.

Hi !!

Is it possible to rename my account ?? I want to change to DrTanK instead of DrTanK25 (my profil : http://hwbot.org/user/drtank25/)

Thx

Sorry, I didn't know where to post this, but I accidentally forgot to change my nickname when I created my account, so it's dylanhouser123 but I want it to be Shortbusser. it said I could request a one time nickname change, and this is where it linked me. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi, it's possible to change my HWBOT name from Mr.Vray to MrVray??

thanks a lot

Hi, it's possible to change my HWBOT name from Metall_hero to MiladKherad??

it's second time, comment here but no answer.....

tanQ ;)

Hi

If possible to change my Forum name from Overclockers to OverExtreme

Yours sincerely

saber

Hi, it's possible to change my HWBOT name from Matty90 - Zola Oc Team --> Matty90

Thanks in advance,

Mattia

Is it possible to change my profile name from "Sea Sheperd" http://hwbot.org/user/zz_top/ to "OVIZ Hardware Lab"?

All done!

I would like to request a nickname change.

Change in to which nickname ?

Another one, more of a question this time.

Can you please explain (or point me to where it's been explained before) how this works:

Official competition

This is an online event. Participants can compete from all around the world, and make submissions online.

As this is an official level 1 competition, competitors will receive points for the final ranking as following:

First place: 10 Points

Second place: 8 Points

Third place: 6 Points

Fourth place: 4 Points

Fifth place: 2 Points

Is that points for the team, and everyone that entered in that team gets those points, those points only given to people who's scores were the best for their team, that score divided between scores active/submitted? I'm pretty confused, and it's stemming from the just wrapped up Z77 comp, and why some of my scores got 1pt each. Trying to figure out how that came about.

Also, is it normal that I had to manually recalc my submits for the points to be applied to the submit? Or is that something that would happen from the backend, if not later on?

Interesting, the second submission is only listed in the ranking, but it's gone if you click on the #1 submission, and the rest of the scores receive the correct amount of points...

Still there !?!

Maybe it is because HWBOT Aquamark shows that he use 2xR9 270X cards?