HWBOT Community Forums

[General] - Any question too big to remain unanswered but too small to start a new thread for ...

Reported to development team, not sure what is causing this.

Hi, I would like to change my actual HWBOT User name (electrocabeza) to "Alan_Alberino". Thank you!

Done!

Hi !!

Is it possible to rename my account ?? I want to change to Emiliano B instead of Hielomax. (my profil : http://hwbot.org/user/emilianohds/)

Thx

Done!

This rule page: http://hwbot.org/news/9039_application_52_rules/ has a lone letter 't' in the "Default benchmark settings" area.

Fixed!

Another one, more of a question this time.

Can you please explain (or point me to where it's been explained before) how this works:

Is that points for the team, and everyone that entered in that team gets those points, those points only given to people who's scores were the best for their team, that score divided between scores active/submitted? I'm pretty confused, and it's stemming from the just wrapped up Z77 comp, and why some of my scores got 1pt each. Trying to figure out how that came about.

Also, is it normal that I had to manually recalc my submits for the points to be applied to the submit? Or is that something that would happen from the backend, if not later on?

The points were supposed to go to teams to, but the current implementation is that it only works for users.

The points should be awarded automatically and can be found under Profile > points > competition points.

how to change my nickname. thank you

What would you like to change it into ?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I can't find any place to ask to start new processor categories. I have Xeon E5 1650 and Xeon L5430 cpus, but I can't submit scores, because this cpus have no categories in Hwbot.

Anybody have solution to this problem?

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...