HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2013: Who Is Going? These are the OC events!

Massman

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn once in TW it was me Dino and James with the craziest taxi driver ever, i think there is actually a video out there.... The guy was going way too fast and sadly i was in the front seat grabbing my seatbelt for my life. Worst part was the dude was driving his automatic like it was a manual hhahaha

You have to drive it like its a manual if you want to get moving in this traffic - pedal to the metal and emergency lane.... Jokes aside, traffic is pretty damn tense here sometimes..... I will remember rushhour in Tainan (3rd most crowded city of Taiwan), that was not exactly a pleasure.

Oh and SIN, I think you got a picture!

Had some funny taxi driver this morning - some black music loud as hell, smoking and ofc driving crazy as if he can't see red.

Yet it was one of the better drives due to the streets beeing really empty at 5 in the morning ^^

Can't wait to get on the german streets driving myself again...

facebook and pictures are awesome Chris, sometimes its the only way you 'remember' what you did :)

All your data are belong to NSA :D

I thought it was CIA but well - US "spy" agencies are melting-pot so they are ALL into it...

Anyway maybe heading over with Sascha to Gigabyte when CM finished removing their booth - looks like a round to be at ;)

random picture dump...

DSCF6144.jpg

DSCF6244.jpg

DSCF6264.jpg

DSCF6269.jpg

DSCF6227.jpg

DSCF6218.jpg

DSCF6336.jpg

Aquamark 4 - SuperSlide 1m & 2m :D

DSCF6343.jpg

Edited by SoF

Just a reminder for those heading to Asus tomorrow:

華碩電腦

台北市北投區立德路15號

Thanks dude!

Just got a mail from KLM - my flight from Shanghai was canceled so they rebooked me to a direct flight from TPE to Amsterdam...now I have 6 more hours and can visit ASUS HQ...how cool is that?! :D

Maybe nature is not playing nice with me these days but the airline does...u always have to think positive ;)

Thanks all for the kind words, really appreciated...not looking good back home, everybody is ok there but still have to leave house/flat due to evacuation.

Will start to sandbag as soon as I get home. Thinking about to get Team.AU to Germany as well as I heard they are middleagepros in that game :D

btw: catched a little (AC)-cold (or Computex flu not sure) so I decided to get one of these masks...well here is mini-ninja hahaha :D

DSCF6402.jpg

No taggin' on facebook possible :P

Edited by SoF

Last day of the Computex 2013 experience!

I am pretty tired right now, so I will keep pictures and write-ups for tomorrow or the day after. But I wanted to say it was great seeing so much like-minded people in one place. Except for those two/three people that are nothing more than a disgrace to this lovely hobby of ours, each and everyone I met and spoke to has shown to share the passion of overclocking. I am fairly certain this Computex was one of the largest meetings for (extreme) overclocking (apart from the competitions) and I am happy to have been part of it! Above all, it was great to see my two Belgian team mates Leeghoofd and Gamer again!

Until the next time! (what event should we make a thread about now? :D)

Last day of the Computex 2013 experience!

I am pretty tired right now, so I will keep pictures and write-ups for tomorrow or the day after. But I wanted to say it was great seeing so much like-minded people in one place. Except for those two/three people that are nothing more than a disgrace to this lovely hobby of ours, each and everyone I met and spoke to has shown to share the passion of overclocking. I am fairly certain this Computex was one of the largest meetings for (extreme) overclocking (apart from the competitions) and I am happy to have been part of it! Above all, it was great to see my two Belgian team mates Leeghoofd and Gamer again!

Until the next time! (what event should we make a thread about now? :D)

who is the other, or two others?

oh and here is a shocking pics for those of you that were not at computex...

1002239_10151473336468201_842176372_n.jpg

In taipei airport now with chris, it was nice to meet you guys again, nice too see new friends splave and ... And sad to invite some old friends for beer and they never wanted to meet me caz ..... No need, just take it easy and enjoy ur life, we were like guest in tw.

Edited by Hiwa

Also back home and thanks all for the great show on stage (everyday another legend showed up doing a record), side-show-luffy and nice evenings...

Special thanks for the sake night and mist-night with G.Skill and a nice mixture of old/new friends :D

G.Skill, G.Skill!! xD

But bunnyextraction is going on 200m along the street here I can tell you.

Imagine you leave here:

taipehnights.jpg

And arrive here (after passing several police passports checks - more than I had during my stay in Taiwan - WTF?) ^^

breese_own_3.jpg

Why not shave hairs in the face, M. Beier :nana:

Long story short, forgot trimmer/shaver back home, not enough time to buy a new one at mall, and girlie actually liking the beard.

HIWA, not sure if I was one of those, I was at City Hall MRT when we spoke, and you guys were in the suburb, but I think I was the one calling in first place - neither the less, nice meeting you again, been a long while.