HWBOT Community Forums

CPU-Z 1.62 and 1.63 Support dropped

Hi guys, had a small heart attack yesterday. I have a total of 7 Socket A CPU-Z results that I wanted to validate. But as I was using 1.62.2 I can't validate them. I posted a question in this regard on the valid.canardpc forum but no response yet.

I sure hope that I can still validate these results (gathered between 29/04 and 3/05). As re-doing them would cost me a lot time and LN2 (not to mention that my LN2 source fell away, so still looking for a new supplier).

Here is latest 1.64 (released today):

Asus ROG CPU-Z 1.64.0

Installer:

ftp://ftp.cpuid.com/cpu-z/cpu-z_1.64-rog-setup-en.exe

Portable 32/64-bit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?01sznhc70s5055e

CPUz-OC 1.64.0

Installer:

ftp://ftp.cpuid.com/cpu-z/cpu-z_1.64-oc-setup-en.exe

Portable 32/64-bit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5dyqovz3px0858w

G1.-CPUz 1.64.0

Installer:

ftp://ftp.cpuid.com/cpu-z/cpu-z_1.64-g1-setup-en.exe

Portable 32/64-bit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvtjxf5fnnnzbxu

Those damn skinned version still don't display properly for me. No matter what OS (XP/2008R2/7/8), there is always something that makes the titlebar invisible and the alpha channel doesn't seem to work as I can see the pink corners. Can't figure out what triggers this to happen...

Sigh, useless to send me your valids to get them validated. CPU-Z guys were very clear to me in the email:

No more exceptions, sorry. We cannot afford it anymore now. If you want to validate offline (using F7) you will need to validate the files online asap. When a new version of CPU-Z comes out the previous versions support are dropped one week after. Past this week it's too late.

Sorry again for the people who sent me their valid files, didn't manage to change his will.

Sigh, useless to send me your valids to get them validated. CPU-Z guys were very clear to me in the email:

No more exceptions, sorry. We cannot afford it anymore now. If you want to validate offline (using F7) you will need to validate the files online asap. When a new version of CPU-Z comes out the previous versions support are dropped one week after. Past this week it's too late.

Sorry again for the people who sent me their valid files, didn't manage to change his will.

Damn, now I need to run 7 CPU's again. Still thanks for trying Chris.