HWBOT Community Forums

AndreYang - Core i7 980X @ 6917MHz - 12.23 sec PiFast

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the same 6.9GHz PiFast & Pi1M cpu ?

And a pi/pifast ( mainly the 1st ) couldn't fit in the video ?

Anyway, I know I'm the bad man and the barking dog, I'll go bark on someone else's door.

Everyone's entitled to his own opinion, actions, beliefs, etc.

-_- Just give up man, Andre will be able to bin nearly whatever you request. You can't win here, pick your battles :)

No actually he can't lose here Chris.

What's that, 7GHz for 1M? And you have a video showing that it's a retail along with the full run?

Oh...not good enough, because you could have replaced the heatspreader and reprogrammed the cpu's microcode.

:rolleyes:

You never asked him to do a pifast or 1m in a video beforehand. He offered to do 6.7 3d, you said ok, he did it. Now surely if he comes back with a video of a 6.9 pifast run, you'll come up with something else he's supposed to do.

I recall myself asking for pi for sure.

Anyway, I don't a f*.

Be it ES, be it retail, I don't give a damn.

No actually he can't lose here Chris.

What's that, 7GHz for 1M? And you have a video showing that it's a retail along with the full run?

Oh...not good enough, because you could have replaced the heatspreader and reprogrammed the cpu's microcode.

:rolleyes:

We aren't talking about the same thing. Bill can't win in the sense that anybody will take him seriously but Andre has already won by bending over to every ridiculous demand. My respect for Andre has shot through the roof. My respect for Bill.. you know that Russian sub that more or less nosedived into the ocean floor? =\

strange, I didn't submit pi 1M yet. why did you ask for? We all know you lose this game here. You should quit from oc community as you promise.

Let's see what mr MSN has to say...

ok..I am done for 6.7G 32M with retail 980X. You'll see all results in few days

So, are you done or not ?

I just hand pick 9 pcs

I remember you told the others that you binned 12 pieces, so, which one is it ? 9 or 12 ?

Everytime people ask you a question I hear that you gave different answers to different people, I find it quite strange.

Perhaps you don't want to tell them, but I know a word you can say instead of telling "lies", it's "No"

6.7G+ 32M

6.85G+ 1M and pifast

MSN log says hi :)

I didn't say anything about underpants or claimed you have said anything untrue. Just to be clear, I also didn't say anything about driving under influence, using drugs, killing people, being racist or any other crime.

All I'm saying is that posting personal conversations (PM, MSN, email) in public without the consent of the other party is not done.

I respect everyone's privacy, and I do keep things private unless they are info/hints/guides/warnings the community would benefit from ( e.g. hidden in the closet Vmods like the GTX295 OCP, GTX 480 mods, etc, I refuse to keep those info private, they should be shared & whenever I can I'm sharing ) or in situations like this when somebody says I did this, I promise this, and then he does otherwise and says contradicting stuff ( you can't be right both times you know, did he run 6.85G pi1m & pifast and 6.7G 32M or not, MSN says yes, posts here say no )

Well he bloody better be telling the truth im about to purchase a few 980x 3005f585 , 3005f801, 2005f720 lets see if i can get a gem or one that comes close or ill be spewing :) were all the chips you binned Andre 3005F720 or others aswell would be nice to know before i start spewing money, cheers and bloody WELL done Andre keep up the good work :)

________

New Jersey Dispensary

Edited by uncle fester

I respect everyone's privacy, and I do keep things private unless they are info/hints/guides/warnings the community would benefit from ( e.g. hidden in the closet Vmods like the GTX295 OCP, GTX 480 mods, etc, I refuse to keep those info private, they should be shared & whenever I can I'm sharing ) or in situations like this when somebody says I did this, I promise this, and then he does otherwise and says contradicting stuff ( you can't be right both times you know, did he run 6.85G pi1m & pifast and 6.7G 32M or not, MSN says yes, posts here say no )

The community benefits ... how?

Overclockers are people

People lie

Ergo: Overclockers lie

So, at best, you've proven that overclockers lie and unless I'm wrong I believe this was already a given fact.

I found this cpu at "ninth pcs". I keep testing more 3 pcs after I talk to you at msn.I post 6.7G"+" 32M and 6.85G"+" pifast. What's wrong with me here? I didn't promise I should submit 1M or other 3D results first. I want to say to Bill again. You have been already a loser here. You should quit from oc community as you promise.

I found this cpu at "ninth pcs". I keep testing more 3 pcs after I talk to you at msn.I post 6.7G"+" 32M and 6.85G"+" pifast. What's wrong with me here? I didn't promise I should submit 1M or other 3D results first. I want to say to Bill again. You have been already a loser here. You should quit from oc community as you promise.

Are we playing a silly game now or what...

You said "Pi1m 6.85G done".

And you said you'll show us soon, and then on the forums here you said you'd post a video covering the things I asked for...

If anything is easier to achieve on retail is high clocks 3D benchmarks.

Everybody knows that the retails struggle at pi1m...

Off to grab a drink, I'll sit back, relax and watch you posting "quit, BS, this and that" :D

p.s. Yeah I shared the OCP BIOS, just like I share everything I find or get ahold of.

Unlike the few "top notch overclockers" like you who beg up the manufacturers and try to keep an unfair advantage over the rest overclockers by hiding mods, etc.

Edited by BenchZowner

"Out of 12 pieces 3005F720, the worst did Vantage @ 5.95GHz, with the average vantage being 6.1GHz"... lets send everybody out hunting 3005F720's...

If he lied about the batch it's fine :D

Guys, before you go there remember that it's not only the hardware but also how you clock it. In the recent days I have seen that there are still a lot of things to learn about Gulftown overclocking, for instance I am capable now to push 6,3 out of chips that never gone beyond 6,1 before, and I am sure there is more to it. So don't blame Andre if he can get 6,1 Vantage out of that batch and somebody else is stuck at 5,85 or smth like that.

yes, high clock 1M is done for sure. so what? I can submit it any time I want. I just said "soon". "ideo covering the things"?? what did you ask for? How many shi(t)s did you want to ask for? Should I need to follow your shi(t)? The answer is NO. All of my teammate know you are a loser here. I will not do anything for you.