HWBOT Community Forums

AndreYang - Core i7 980X @ 6917MHz - 12.23 sec PiFast

Go ahead, report all my scores.

1) I can re-run them live on livestream...

2) I don't care, I can remove all my scores and still not give a flying f*ck

So, a RETAIL score is just valid if you do it on livestream to prove it?

I mean, a lot of what you said over the last few days, was right, but sometimes you just pass the line!

C'mon man, it's just overclocking! This is our hobby!

We all like to bench and that's it!

Don't start another discussion here!

This score is just awesome, and i don't care if it done with ES or RETAIL!

His screen shows RETAIL, so it is RETAIL to me!

Enought said!

Congrats again Andre! Wish i had 10% of you're skill! Well done!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want to bet?

If I can do 6.7G 3D with livestream , can you quit from oc community? If yes, I can do it for you without any problem.

rofl, I double dare you :D

Bill, you are out of line man. Way to quick to call cheat. Sorry but I gotta say it. Plus it's just bad for the whole community to start this crap.

rofl, I double dare you :D

Bill, you are out of line man. Way to quick to call cheat. Sorry but I gotta say it. Plus it's just bad for the whole community to start this crap.

I don't think he called cheat unless someone deleted a post I didn't read, seems to me he was highlighting the fact that you can't prove or disprove its ES or Retail.

Whats bad for the community is when people can't speak their minds, thats bad for the community. Swearing is unnecessary, however, and Massman already addressed that.

Benchzowner tends to speak his mind which is something that alot of people are afraid to do and then you have the TOOL Top Ten Groupies that will say or do anything their god's tell them to do.

Bottom line, its a bad arse, smoking hot score, ES or Retail don't matter, its sick retarded fast as heck. :celebration:

I don't think he called cheat unless someone deleted a post I didn't read, seems to me he was highlighting the fact that you can't prove or disprove its ES or Retail.

Whats bad for the community is when people can't speak their minds, thats bad for the community. Swearing is unnecessary, however, and Massman already addressed that.

Benchzowner tends to speak his mind which is something that alot of people are afraid to do and then you have the TOOL Top Ten Groupies that will say or do anything their god's tell them to do.

Bottom line, its a bad arse, smoking hot score, ES or Retail don't matter, its sick retarded fast as heck. :celebration:

Ya you are right. Hence I spoke my mind ;) Saying that those comments weren't implying that these runs were ES cloaked as retail is naive. Yes those runs were smoking hot retail or not.

Get the fuck out.. -_- Andre you are the binning master :)

You've repeated this multiple times over the last couple of days. Maybe it's time for you to go on a break and come back when you don't need cursing to make a point.

It's just a suggestion ...

I think we all need to put down our thermoses, gather around the camp fire, and sing a little kumbaya.

Go ahead, report all my scores.

1) I can re-run them live on livestream...

2) I don't care, I can remove all my scores and still not give a flying f*ck

If you're going to curse don't half-ass it. Let it fly like the wind or keep your fingers on lockdown. This partial cursing garbage is just that, garbage.

Ya you are right. Hence I spoke my mind ;) Saying that those comments weren't implying that these runs were ES cloaked as retail is naive. Yes those runs were smoking hot retail or not.

No, you joined the popular crowd in making an ASSUmption. His post relates to the other threads here at hwbot where there is a debate over the detection or deception of ES vs Retail. Naive is thinking you are an authority on implications thats somehow compelled to notify people when and where they are out of line.

Easy to dogpile on people, but I guess if I'm out of line or way off, you'll let me know asap or wait at least until a few others say so first so your not alone in speaking out of your mind, which is cool if thats what your speaking out of.

Try taking words at face value instead of seeking implications or hidden meanings, it'll help you get around the internet better. If you have a question as to the possible implications, ask before you make an assumption.

want to bet?

If I can do 6.7G 3D with livestream , can you quit from oc community? If yes, I can do it for you without any problem.

If that livestream starts with showing the CPU installed on the mobo, you show the heatspreader so we can read the text on it, and continue to install the pot and start benching, yes.

Otherwise bleh, I can livestream the other way and have CPU-z detecting a Core 2 Duo E8600 as a Beckton...

If that livestream starts with showing the CPU installed on the mobo, you show the heatspreader so we can read the text on it, and continue to install the pot and start benching, yes.

Otherwise bleh, I can livestream the other way and have CPU-z detecting a Core 2 Duo E8600 as a Beckton...

sure, I can do it with starting cpu installing on the mobo. You should start to prepare your retirement from this oc community, include removing all of your name on all oc forum.

Edited by AndreYang

Retire from HWbot ? Easy.

Remove my name from OC forums ? Am I so frightening and such a threat ?

:P

Quit from oc community. It means you will not have fuc(k)ing shi(t)s on all oc fourm.

want to bet?

If yes, the time is June 15 Tuesday.

Edited by AndreYang