HWBOT Community Forums

http://www.hwbot.org/user/12/

I was banned for 6 months and now my ban is over. I'm waiting for my results, points and cups back, but more then 75% of my submissions have no points at all, none of them have cups or medals and all of them have "12 has chosen to disable all rankings for his/her submissions." message, which is obviously a bug. I'm trying to recalculate it manually by pressing a button in HWBot interface, but it brings nothing. Can you please recalculate my submissions? Thank you in advance.

12, you can manually edit each result and untick 'i don't want points for this submission' - but this will take extremely long to complete as you have a lot of results.

It doesn't help. I tried it already.

So it still doesn't work. I'll check the code again then.

FYI, whenever you contacted someone to help you, 12. I always looked at the problem and tried to fix it. Whether it is via Neoforce, Slamms, Christian or Xtreme Addict. It is usually easier to contact directly because it takes a hile to debug if there are intermediators.

I guess staff are currently too busy 'making love with Intel' since they can't be bothered to fix site issues, let alone someone's personal ones.

Sigh ... Sam the drama queen is back?

So, back in the office on a saturday.

I've updated the database to fix the disabled for rankings. Please hit the "Recalculate points and achievements"-button on your account settings page (http://hwbot.org/profile/) and your points should be recalculated. Once that is finished - it might take a couple of hours - your team captain can hit the "Recalculate member ranking"-button on the team account settings page (http://hwbot.org/profile/team) and the team points should then be fine.

If all that is done - it will take two times a couple of hours - I can manually trigger a recalculation of the Teams League.

I guess staff are currently too busy 'making love with Intel' since they can't be bothered to fix site issues, let alone someone's personal ones.

We'll refund you the monthly HWBot fee for May 2013 right away due to poor customer support :)

Actually, it's a Team PURE thing... we paid PJ to create this bug in the first place, so that we stay on top for a longer period.

Edit: where the heck did those ~16k come from? :P 12 ~5k, and the rest?

Edited by knopflerbruce