HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] G.Skill F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS (PSC)

RULE

Very strange, without any screenshots, previous G.Skill F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS has been sold for 150 USD very quickly. Your price were cheaper from the beggining, or people thinks that 1355 7-11-7 thight under LN isn't cool...

Too bad he has no screens on air. I have a similar kit and i need one more but without tests now on air in which he proves the ram it's not degraded by ln2 long time use....i am afraid to buy it. And really it's impossible not to have a friend or neighbour with a ivy or haswell platform to make a quick test. My 2c.

What voltage do you need for this exact settings :

http://forum.lab501.ro/attachment.php?attachmentid=44332&d=1403939657

Edited by suzuki

Very strange, without any screenshots, previous G.Skill F3-17600CL7D-4GBPIS has been sold for 150 USD very quickly. Your price were cheaper from the beggining, or people thinks that 1355 7-11-7 thight under LN isn't cool...

It's because the people don't know me, they prefer buy from VIP i assume...

1355 7-11-7 was limited by imc, i'm sure with a good one, can do better.

Too bad he has no screens on air. I have a similar kit and i need one more but without tests now on air in which he proves the ram it's not degraded by ln2 long time use....i am afraid to buy it. And really it's impossible not to have a friend or neighbour with a ivy or haswell platform to make a quick test. My 2c.

What voltage do you need for this exact settings :

http://forum.lab501.ro/attachment.php?attachmentid=44332&d=1403939657

never see memory degrading under ln2...

Is not so strange i've not friends to test the memory, i've not friends at all.

The last test on air is this, but is not thight because don't need was only a test

http://hwbot.org/submission/2529350_

your comparison is impossible, the memory in your example have a shame RTL 40-41-4-4

on my screen was 38-39-4-4 and in therm of efficiency it means a lot of different.

Edited by RULE

That was I tryed to say. Somebody managed to sell memory without any proofs. I mean this deal http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=109285 Pi has been sold in the same day when topic added for 150 USD per kit. Here, when kit costs about 108 USD we hear that need more info, some proof that memory didn't degrade. It's just IMHO, but I'm worrying because I try to sell memory too.

other sets went for 150 super quick because I bought them and now am tapped out of funds for DDR3. and I already have 5 of these kits now

I doubt anyone else would be willing to go past 125, I only went to 150 because I didn't have any before and was expecting to overspend in order to bin for some cherry PSC

It's because the people don't know me, they prefer buy from VIP i assume...

I prefer not to buy from VIP. First time I picked some cheap hypers from famous UK overclocker and received degraded hypers. The second time a famous Greek overclocker sold me very expensive GTX2 sticks and only one of the three sticks was without any signs of degradation. They were obviously abused with LN2 and rewritten SPD tables. I wont tell their names because they were cooperative and refund me after I sent the faulty sticks back to them. But all this left me with a bad taste in my mouth, especially when it turned out that in the case with the GTX2's, when I decided to keep 2 of the sticks from 3 channel kit (one returned and refunded), the second stick had some rare kind of degradation which I hadn't detected initially. The stick works some time and passes various tests and suddenly BSOD and you have to remove and reseat it again until next bsod (confirmed on x58 and p45). So better not to buy from VIP, especially if you know that they benched them with ln2. Of course, if they provide enough proof that the sticks are fine, then go for it.

Edited by OLDcomer

Some time ago one of my GTX2 sticks seemed to be dead - tried on various platforms, but no boot.

Then bought a spare stick from Splave - all good, no degradation. The stick is a little weaker than my other sticks, but still good.

Meanwhile, the "dead" GTX2 booted on one Gigabyte AMD board without working SPD - reflashed and all good afterwards.

Last year I bought binned triple PSC kit from websmile after failing to find a decent PSC's in various kits I bought on ebay.

And I can recommend websmile with my both hands. I think all that bought pretested kits from him can say the same.

Also some 4x2GB ST 2200C8 hypers from him - flawless.

The problem with this kit listed in the thread is that many people see the 1400 6-10-6 runs with the uber binned kits and think that 1350 7-11-7 is weak. IMC plays a big role as well.

So there are really both kind of VIPs, I guess.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

LN2 and degradation . . . tell me more about this :D

All my PSC seems to just get better and believe that they see 2.15v to 2.2v all the time on LN2. Keep in mind that dimm temps are >130c so I would be more worried about someone benching on air at 1.95v in a hot room rather than someone that knows what they are doing with LN2, but this is just my 2c.

And this ram is priced extremely cheap, if I did not have a pair of them I would have snatched them up in a second.

good luck with your sale RULE :)