HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Target OC thread.

dinos22

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your cat 720 , hwbot prime and xtu subissions don't have the coret background or the esential part of the backgrount is hided ,same mistake like leeghoofd

:( Sorry but if it's for this reason someone could tell me where is it specify in rules that the stage tag of wallpaper has to be shown in screenshot because I only found that line:

"All submissions must include the stage’s dedicated wallpaper. A new wallpaper will be released at the beginning of each stage."

It will be good and fair(a little bit professional perhaps also) to specify it before and non after the end ...

Edited by crico

You don't see your work(many days to hit the target) destroy by a mysterious point at the end it seems :D

To be clear I don't care about the lucky draw,since the beginning I was totally aware there was only little percents of chance to win something but I read somewhere there's a road to "professionalize" the discipline wich was started like in the e-sport gaming and I don't think the end of this contest goes in that way.

Another detail: ok it's easy with little windowed benchs to show a large area of wallpaper but in the case of big windowed ones like XTU and Catz how big is the remaining wallpaper area when all the neccessary CPUZ+GPUZ windows are open for guys(like me) who are using 1280x1024 17" screen ...

• Crew

So one the 32M screenshot you only see a minimalistic part of the purple score thingy and hence for not showing that part completely I got not added to the list :P Pretty hard to move 32M when it's done :nana:

1283426.jpg

You really owe me some (read at least 5) Irish Coffees PJ :P

PS: And I was going to donate the LN2 board to Doc.Brown...

http://hwbot.org/submission/2659229

Missing mainboard tab. :)

P.S or may be not.

Mainboard tab is on the 2nd screenshot so it should be corrected

Edited by Leeghoofd

Winners have been contacted from Gigabyte, so presumably they all need to confirm before announced here?

Blows for me because I forgot to update my contact info. Last week I lost control over my email account (thank you comcast) So if anyone from Gigabyte sees this please use my updated email! Thank you for awesome competition!

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for those who had faulty submissions screenshots. Sadly we can't change the submissions after the competition to keep it fair to everyone.

The lucky draw was done on Wednesday and we forwarded the emails to GIGABYTE. The winners should have been contacted by now and they will be announced in the Press Release of the competition (which I should be posting right now).

Stay tuned for the next competition!