HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Good Bye 2014 Challenge thread.

Massman

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that you refer to Vivi, laoshu1919 and me...

Vivi enter to the stage around 1 hour before its close, laoshu1919 did the same around 30 minutes before I think. In my case, I uploaded the score 5 minutes before the stage close. Anyway, my score doesn't affect you but the others two...

Remember that sandbagging still exist...

Cheers mate :)

I just had a quick look at the submission dates and yeah I see that Vivi's entry was much later than mine, 29th according to the HWBOT submissions page. Even though the contest closed on the 28th.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Cheers mate :)

I just had a quick look at the submission dates and yeah I see that Vivi's entry was much later than mine, 29th according to the HWBOT submissions page. Even though the contest closed on the 28th.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Not problem ;)

Time zone is always a "problem", I uploaded my score at 3AM local time...

So the score will be released con January 3rd and not today?

The stage is open during January 4 following the GMT+8 time-zone. The exact target is revealed 48 hours before the competition ends (so early January 3 GMT+8 timezone).

Thank you Massman for clearing this up. I do hope that the target is a very specific target down to the hundreds of seconds just to make it a real challenge.

Yes, a very specific target :).

Alan_Alberino says:

Rules say "If an overall challenge winner is also a stage 1st place winner, the stage prize will go to the stage next best performance." Vivi and I are overall challenge winners, so price go to the next best performance on all stages.

Maybe, I would think than that rule just apply to the 1st place in general....maybe I am wrong.