HWBOT Community Forums

Computex 2015 Benchouse

Leeghoofd

• Crew

lo all,

PJ asked me to make a new thread so he can see more clearly who is in to stay together with some other nutty OCers in the same place. Last year we had a nice luxurious appartment with 3 different bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for a pretty affordable price. :woot:

Confirmed:

Leeghoofd (30/05 - 08/06)

Bullshooter (30/05 - 09/06)

Michel (30/05 - 09/06)

DRWeez (30/05 - 10/06)

Vivi (30/05 - 10/06)

XtremeAddict (TBC)

Bruno (29/05 - 9/06)

Considering:

Plz chime in as soon as possible, also state from when too when you will be staying plz

Edited by Leeghoofd

How to Sort in Excel

Sorting is used to reorder our data in excel. We can easily reorder the data based on the type of sorting that we choose. We have two methods to sort the data.

Below are the steps to sort the given data in Excel:

1 Select a single cell anywhere in the range that you want to sort.

2 Select Data menu and select Sort from Sort & Filter group.

3 In the Sort by list, select the first column on which you want to sort. (You can click on Add Level to include additional number of columns to sort).

4 In the Sort On list, select the desired field from the drop down (Values, Cell Color, Font Color, or Cell Icon).

5 In the Order list, select the order that you want to apply to the sort operation (A to Z or Z to A for text, lower to higher or higher to lower for numbers).

6 Check the field My data has headers if your data has headers included.

7 Click OK.

Excel Consultants

How much are you guys okay to spend for 12 nights? EUR has dropped a bit compared to TWD in the last year, so it might be a bit more expensive I guess. I suppose anything around EUR275 for the total cost is fine? (~ 10K TWD).

It's possible to find anything from 6 to 12 people for sure. It's just that if you want to have the best "efficiency" you don't want to waste too much space :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guys, don't forget that the EUR is dropping massively. Not sure I can find something as cheap like the last two years

What he said...

~20% drop compared to last summer... I sure got to feel that this february...

Edited by M.Beier

• 2 weeks later...

The drop of the EUR currency is making it difficult to find something within the price range. So far, the best looking places are something around 100-110K TWD for 8 people and 11 nights stay. So that's 1250twd per night per person; about 37 EUR.

Are you guys okay with that?