HWBOT Community Forums

where to get bios for older mainboards (DFI, EPoX...)

- DFI LanParty 925X-T2

existed. These aren't "supported", too.

To the best of my knowledge only two were made - one got passed around various overclockers (I know where it is now, but I don't know that the owner wants that info made available to others) and the other kept at DFI.

As for the ISO, if the link on page 1 ever goes down I also hosted the ISO a while ago and it can be seen here https://app.box.com/s/x6k4ev2onby1e3ts6n29

To the best of my knowledge only two were made - one got passed around various overclockers (I know where it is now, but I don't know that the owner wants that info made available to others) and the other kept at DFI.

As for the ISO, if the link on page 1 ever goes down I also hosted the ISO a while ago and it can be seen here https://app.box.com/s/x6k4ev2onby1e3ts6n29

Thank you a lot. I have checked and the motherboard appears to have the latest BIOS, at least according to the relevant list on that ISO. There is a beta BIOS there too, but that appears only to enable hot-swapping (of sata disks, probably) which i'm not interested in. I just wanted to see if there was a way to enable a .5 multiplier.

Kind of sad to run it underclocked because it is limited by the motherboard, but i'd rather have that than an incompatible motherboard or a motherboard i have to remember to tweak some settings every cmos reset or set some flags every kernel install or update just to have the darn thing boot.

• Crew

LauRoman, what's your case? You really have a CPU with a free multiplier and still limited by multiplier? On a board that does 500FSB easily? Sound unrealistic. I have a full backup of DFI BIOS FTP. And I could help you mod your BIOS but I don't think it needs it.

suzuki , IMHO, I have the biggest collection of rare boards. :)

• Thanks 1

Thank you a lot. I have checked and the motherboard appears to have the latest BIOS, at least according to the relevant list on that ISO. There is a beta BIOS there too, but that appears only to enable hot-swapping (of sata disks, probably) which i'm not interested in. I just wanted to see if there was a way to enable a .5 multiplier.

Kind of sad to have weird multiplier inconsistency, but i'd rather have that than an incompatible motherboard or a motherboard i have to remember to tweak some settings every cmos reset or set some flags every kernel install or update just to have the darn thing boot (thing that have plagued my old experiences with Linux and 775/AM2 boards).

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/5/2021 at 10:27 PM, nidecker said:

Reading at this thread rn, have some backup bios and driver in my archive for those boards

infinity 965-s

dk p35 t2rs

dk p45

dk p45 plus

jr p45

ut p45

dk p55

lemme know, will attach here

I would like the bioses for DK P45 Plus and UTP45. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...