HWBOT Community Forums

ShaggySVK - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2151.5/1377MHz - 10sec 433ms GPUPI - 1B

Eisbaer798

1 minute ago, GeorgeStorm said:

Yeah that's what I mean, the points are out of whack at the moment, and will hopefully be sorted soon.

Currently people are earning more points for worse scores, clearly that's not what's meant to happen :)

Perhaps I should pull my gma 950 board out for them sweet, sweet gpu glowballs xD

• Members
5 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

yeah spamming Frederik with all this, how would one call it, utter madness...

Maybe he should disable subs for a couple of days until things sort themselves out with the constant addition of new subs complicating things?

A couple of my subs from yesterday got points today (although lower than the score below me haha), whilst some scores from earlier in the week still have nothing, clearly quite a wide spread issue.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

I proposed this too so he can figure out what is going on, would like to keep the esports page up though...

Shorter term pain for long term gain? (in terms of survive the wave of people moaning about not being able to sub for hopefully a short period of time rather than a longer period of people moaning about wrong points)