HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2019 Division V round 2 2-cores only thread.

Div v not giving points for participants. (Check awarded points. All zeroes). First,second, third etc. And stages.  What I mean is the leader should get 100 points to his comp. Points, I should get 79 for 2nd as of now and so on. 

Edited by ksateaaa23

For participation in this comp. None of the participants getting points. Please check the points in profile. This competition points doesn't feature in the individual points. I had 138 points round 1 and still have only 138. Should have 79 more through this comp. I checked other participants points also. This comp is not featuring in points in the member profiles. One clue is awarded points. All zeroes, which should not be.

here are the attachments of comepetition points of all three participants of div v round 2. also awarded points.

ksateaa23, OVIZ Hardware Labwaltstoy 

ksk.PNG

oviz.PNG

walts.PNG

zeroes.PNG

Edited by ksateaaa23

no problem sir. some divisions are giving and some are not is the problem. remove points all divisions till the competition ends. other divisions are also not perfect. there are problems in stages. ranking should be upto 5. but at least they are giving some points.

div i.PNG

div ii.PNG

Edited by ksateaaa23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Crew

Again it has reported to the programmers ealry this year, I can't remove or move them subs... It was the programmers decision to handle it like that a loooong time ago,. Now they have to rectify it.... read "they" not me...

Usage of the wrong background is your error , one you will not make again in the future, consider it a learning moment...

I just do what I'm not payed for, maybe in your opinion annoy people…

end of discussion for me, unless you want to add something.

^^^^^ mate get over it, move on, same decision applies if you or anyone misses a cpu tab, which is a common occurrence here, we all do it at times

if all else fails read the destructions first,  when you dont they bite hard !!!!

On 5/27/2019 at 6:30 AM, Matsglobetrotter said:

i dont see any updates on my profile page points list on 2,4,6 core participation. this even after 3 days to a week having submissions and being listed in 4th place on several

Mats, did this resolve for you because I'm still in the same boat and don't know if my account is fracked up or I just need to wait it out... ?