HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2019 - SC2: DDR2 thread.

GRIFF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alby one person cant submit 2 subs in a stage well Yosarian is at it again look at OC Krue subs in DDR2 Cine 15 both 555Be and 565Be subs are done in the same room same board sitting on the same Crosshair VI box.

Wasnt he doing the same thing earlier in the comp in DDR1 Cine 2003 with a Conroe 865PE

Some people never learn.? 

22 minutes ago, macsbeach98 said:

Alby one person cant submit 2 subs in a stage well Yosarian is at it again look at OC Krue subs in DDR2 Cine 15 both 555Be and 565Be subs are done in the same room same board sitting on the same Crosshair VI box.

Wasnt he doing the same thing earlier in the comp in DDR1 Cine 2003 with a Conroe 865PE

Some people never learn.? 

Well if you look at the rig pics you'll see that it's not me benching, lol. I helped manage the pot but it's not my chip and was not me doing the OC. This is no different than any other bench meetup. Pics look similar as gpu, ram, house, board, ssd, psu, monitor, power bill, ln2 are all mine.

Edit: Realized it's apparently quite a bit to assume you know what I look like even though I'm semi-active in the FB side of the OC community. so here is a sub I did for this comp at another bench meet where I included a pic of myself next to my rig https://hwbot.org/submission/4224156

Edited by yosarianilives

Perhaps instead of accusing people of cheating when they're clearly not you should spend more time getting scores. But I notice that your team is currently behind ours in that stage, so I suppose as the saying goes "if you can't beat them, report them." Also explains why you didn't mention that he subbed to the wprime 32m stage with the same cpu as you're currently ahead of us in that stage so no point reporting.

Edited by yosarianilives

19 minutes ago, macsbeach98 said:

I dont care what you look like if it looks suspect I will question it also you had 2 subs in DDR1 Cine 2003 that was reported you and Darth Resin one of them was taken down somehow I dont think you were innocent there otherwise they would still be there so you have form.

Enough said

I decided to take my score down as while both me and Darth were benching together that day we didn't have any pictures to prove it. As far as how "suspect" these two subs looks, it looks way less suspect than some australian bench meet subs have been. Your "can't beat it then report it" attitude needs to go away. If warp9 spent half the time they spent accusing other of cheating instead getting scores they would've already won the team cup.

Really what this boils down to is, since when has it been suspect to have friends irl (we're not that much of shut ins in this community) who you bench on ln2 with over a few beers/other tasty beverage. Face it, the only reason you suspect it is that you can't beat the scores yourself.

Edited by yosarianilives

Just now, ozzie said:

and whats more i saw them myself, but theyre gone now , i looked at your pic as well, all i saw was sus all over it,  eyes tell the story, the old story , a picture paints a thousand words

I'm sorry, but could you translate that out of aussie? I'm not sure exactly what you're saying, those words in that order don't make sense to me :/

? you know exactly what i meant, perhaps you should do less cheating, dont try the out talk me with your stupid  dopey replies, be a man for once and own up to it and now youre a crystal ball reader and at 12-54 pm sunday im supposed to be drunk ?, tells me a whole about you

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ozzie said:

? you know exactly what i meant, perhaps you should do less cheating, dont try the out talk me with your stupid  dopey replies, be a man for once and own up to it and now youre a crystal ball reader and at 12-54 pm sunday im supposed to be drunk ?, tells me a whole about you

Apologies for assuming that you're a day drinker, it's just that "and whats more i saw them myself, but theyre gone now , i looked at your pic as well, all i saw was sus all over it,  eyes tell the story, the old story , a picture paints a thousand words" is as coherent as things that I type when I'm smashed so I made an apparently incorrect assumption.

So you say I cheated? What proof do you have? Have you reported? Because as a team captain I can see when people on my team get submissions reported and nobody has reported anything. The fact that ya'll accuse of cheating in this forum instead of reporting shows that you don't actually believe there was any cheating involved.