HWBOT Community Forums

ground1556 - Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 5842MHz - 8min 5sec 766ms SuperPi - 32M

Eisbaer798

6 minutes ago, macsbeach98 said:

Not Bad Ground I am more interested in the board is it a Premium or a Deluxe with a Premium Bios flashed? 

It's a P5E3 Premium. Voltage is only at 1.7V since I couldn't get more clock with more voltage, but I think the limiting factor is currently me since 775 is still new to me. Doubt the board is at it fsb limit for 32M though.

image0.jpg

Edited by ground1556

13 minutes ago, macsbeach98 said:

Nice you have got 2 of them.☺️

Nope not really, both technically work but one of them randomly killed 2 sticks of 2000c7 Hypers on startup at stock settings last weekend so its going back to the seller. Not gonna use a cursed board even if it can do 1040 6-7-5 and 657 valid on air :( 

Edited by ground1556

1 hour ago, Mythical tech said:

Nice Job. What are the specs of the cascade and the ss?

The Cascade is T.Rex's Cascade and from what I've seen it can do -90 to -95 on Core 2 Duos no matter the voltage and -93 for single core high leakage Nehalem/-78 multicore. The SS is a little Devil unit (also T.Rex's) I believe and it does about -30 on the NB. Glad to know someone who's benching gear I can use while visiting for a benchweekend :D 

Edited by ground1556
  • Like 1